• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

MT410 build complete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sludog

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Pretty much had her finished the other day. Just had squeeze and button down the electronics. Only thing left is the servo horn which has me wondering. I have a Hitec D951 servo and the Tekno aluminum horn TKR 5253b. Is it supposed to slide right on the teeth? It seems like it has to be forced on. I tried the plastic ones in the kit and the same thing. The one that came with the servo slides on perfectly. Did I get the wrong aluminum horn or is this common?

82CFF85B-71BC-4251-8271-17EEA49B5628.jpeg
79000867-59E4-4C9C-82C9-2F2E30D8DF50.jpeg
B8746921-1FA1-4E91-BF51-C2065DDF3FB1.jpeg
3341F003-7EB5-4064-A4C5-6B8DD00F3EB0.jpeg
8397B193-AEDB-4B00-8598-B1FDD1815FE9.jpeg

Nice! Man I thought the MMX esc's were big, but those arma esc's are huge!

You have the 25t tekno horn correct? If so it should fit, since that servo also uses 25t horns. Snubbers isn't bad in the case of a servo horn.

Nice! Man I thought the MMX esc's were big, but those arma esc's are huge!

You have the 25t tekno horn correct? If so it should fit, since that servo also uses 25t horns. Snubbers isn't bad in the case of a servo horn.
yeah I had to cut the esc mounts to get in place without laying against the motor.
the Tekno servo horn is the 25 tooth which is why I’m confused on the fit. The Hitech is also 25 tooth

My guess is that the servo horn is well made and so is the servo, so it's just a nice tight fit..??
Yeah maybe. I got it on but it felt like I was forcing it a bit. it is down all the way and super tight so it will be fine. Now I see why the plastic ones would strip so easily.

Yeah maybe. I got it on but it felt like I was forcing it a bit. it is down all the way and super tight so it will be fine. Now I see why the plastic ones would strip so easily.

yea the servo horn is like that, my servo came with an aluminum one it slid right on and for the teckno one it was a pain i had to open it up then squeeze it on after i put it on the servo but so far its been good for 3 bash sessions . i added thread lock on the screw for the horn also.

I’m just about to put my tekno horn on my savox 2290 so I’ll let you know how it goes.

I’m just about to put my tekno horn on my savox 2290 so I’ll let you know how it goes.
Was very snug but I lightly tapped it with a rubber screwdriver handle and went on. Seems the tekno aluminum servo horns come with tight tolerances. That’s a good thing.

Was very snug but I lightly tapped it with a rubber screwdriver handle and went on. Seems the tekno aluminum servo horns come with tight tolerances. That’s a good thing.
Yup same here. I was more worried about damaging a $140 servo than the $15 servo horn. Mine went on tight and hasn’t budged. Gave it a work out yesterday and performed perfectly.

Recent Popular Liked

Back