• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Left Over Part

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nub

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET48
  4. MT410
  5. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
Hopefully this image shows. Does anyone know what this is? Left over from the 2.0 kit. I've looked through both the previous and current instructions and see no mention of it. I've held it against the vehicle looking to see where it might fit but don't see anything obvious. Only seen one other mention and they didn't know what it is.

1585677163494.png

Last edited:
Well that's about as obvious as bad breath at a distance.

Thanks @TBuggy. In the parts box it goes.

Going to start my first Tekno build this week. Should I expect to see extra parts after a complete build?
I don't want to see pieces on the table and go nuts thinking I forgot something.

MT410. I have a few Arrma bashers but I wanted a grown up vehicle. ;)
The kit supposed to arrive sometime tomorrow or as late as Friday. Other parts coming in as well but I'm sure they will trickling slowly. Going to be a slow build but I've got plenty of time to kill like the rest of the country. Tough getting all the parts needed. Limited supplies have me shopping multiple stores. Even eBay has an order coming

What are you about to build?
MT410. I have a few Arrma bashers but I wanted a grown up vehicle. ;)
I've also just got a MT410, build starts this week..?
Trying my hardest not to just pour money into it with upgrades like I have with my Arrma's and rather use it totally stock first ?

Trying my hardest not to just pour money into it with upgrades like I have with my Arrma's and rather use it totally stock first ?
I'm using a lot of midrange electronics to start with. A lot of the stuff I wanted was backorder for months so I went a little cheaper on what was available. No body parts upgrades except for aluminum shock caps but I won't use this until the stock ones break. I like to run stock at first on all my vehicles and then upgrade when needed.
I do need to find a radio still. Probably going with Spektrum because I have a pile of Arrma vehicles.

I'm using a lot of midrange electronics to start with. A lot of the stuff I wanted was backorder for months so I went a little cheaper on what was available. No body parts upgrades except for aluminum shock caps but I won't use this until the stock ones break. I like to run stock at first on all my vehicles and then upgrade when needed.
I do need to find a radio still. Probably going with Spektrum because I have a pile of Arrma vehicles.

One upgrade you should do right away is an aluminum servo horn, the plastic one from the kit won't survive long at all.

One upgrade you should do right away is an aluminum servo horn, the plastic one from the kit won't survive long at all.
Oh Yeah, I ordered one of those too. It was the second thing added to my cart after the truck. I put orders in at Amazon, Tower hobbies and eBay for an assortment of parts. The servo arm is coming this week from one of them.
When the servo arm breaks, does it do damage to the servo? I was hoping on using the stock one first until it snaps.

Oh Yeah, I ordered one of those too. It was the second thing added to my cart after the truck. I put orders in at Amazon, Tower hobbies and eBay for an assortment of parts. The servo arm is coming this week from one of them.
When the servo arm breaks, does it do damage to the servo? I was hoping on using the stock one first until it snaps.

Its plastic and will just strip out eventually, it won't damage your servo.

That's the one part I couldn't get as it's out of stock in my country..?? and I refuse to pay crazy shipping getting it from abroad..!!

A lot of servos come with an aluminum horn that would still work and be better than the stock plastic one.

The Tekno horn is pretty beefy and will be the last servo horn you buy for the car.

Recent Popular Liked

Back