• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

HW Max 8 install for MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SP201

Reaction score
I am currently attempting to install the HW Max 8 ESC on my MT410. I noticed it does not fit smoothly up against the steering servo which results in the mounting holes not aligning correctly with the mounting plate. I feel like I read a while back I would be encountering this issue. My questions are:

-is this normal?

-what are the solutions to properly mount the ESC?

-are their any video links of HW Max 8 installs on the MT410?

-any good pictures of the electronics being installed?

Thanks for the help!

-Brian

If I remember correctly I had to cut the tabs off with a demel and smooth out the sides. After that no problems fitting.

CA7FD667-EA30-4881-AABC-9BED9631C39E.jpeg
CEF03D4D-8C8A-47E3-9C88-586C2C156C8F.jpeg
61C2D447-6AF7-4F03-A810-9F1C3F0133B1.jpeg

That worked perfect thank you. What battery are you running? I want to run 4S, I noticed that it looks like I could connect 2 batteries. A little confused as to why there are two battery connections. Would I purchase 2, 4S batteries ?

Running a single 4s 5000m. You could run two batteries if you set it up that way. However use only 2 - 2 s. For 4s or two 3 s for 6 s. Probably don’t want to hook up 2 - 4 s. That would be 8 s and destroy your esc/ motor etc. enjoy the fun.

Recent Popular Liked

Back