• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

EB410.2 - HobbyWing EZRUN 3652SD, Max 10 G2 80amp sensored 3300KV Combo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieTuna

Reaction score
Using this motor and esc combo in my EB410.2 build kit. I could use some help with choosing the right pinion and spur gears for a starting point. Got a couple questions too please:
1. SPUR GEAR: Metal or composition?
2. SPUR GEAR: Tooth count?
3. SPUR GEAR: Pitch?
4. MOTOR SHAFT DIA: 3.17 mm
5. MOTOR SHAFT LENGTH: 15 mm
6. PINION GEAR: Pitch and Tooth count ( To start off with, please add any others that you find useful to try).
If you have a certain brand that you found that you like please add that also.
Thanks to all for helping out.

If you're going to be using a standard 2S shorty these are designed for you might want to consider a motor in the 4500KV range. 3300KV is going to more suited for 3S. There are some 3S batteries out there in a shorty format that would fit but have really low capacities so run times would be pretty short I think.

I haven't found a need to change pitch, material or tooth count on the spur. The truggy is 32 pitch and interchangeable from what I understand. I think I've chewed up one spur from gravel getting in it. Exotek makes a spur gear plate that's an aluminum hub that replaces the stock spur. The composite spur ring bolts to that making it so you don't have to open the diff to change the spur when the need comes up. That's what I switched to. I believe they make it with the 32 pitch also.

No need for a 5mm shaft in my opinion if running 2S

If you're going to be using a standard 2S shorty these are designed for you might want to consider a motor in the 4500KV range. 3300KV is going to more suited for 3S. There are some 3S batteries out there in a shorty format that would fit but have really low capacities so run times would be pretty short I think.

I haven't found a need to change pitch, material or tooth count on the spur. The truggy is 32 pitch and interchangeable from what I understand. I think I've chewed up one spur from gravel getting in it. Exotek makes a spur gear plate that's an aluminum hub that replaces the stock spur. The composite spur ring bolts to that making it so you don't have to open the diff to change the spur when the need comes up. That's what I switched to. I believe they make it with the 32 pitch also.

No need for a 5mm shaft in my opinion if running 2S
Hey Nub...
Thanks man. Good info. Enjoy the holidays.

I'm not sure of your intentions for the buggy, but I wouldn't have any qualms in running a 3300kV Hobbywing 3652 motor, but if racing, I'd check with racing director at track to see what is being ran as far as spec/mod classes. If you got the new G3 sensored motor combo with the G2 ESC... even better yet. The 3300kV motor would be close to the output of a 10.5T motor, and I'd start out with EB's manual gearing recommendation...
1672616193550.png

Enjoy your buggy!

Hey HB...Thanks for the reply. I already got the combo 3300kv so I'll go with that. I can change around later if I think I need to. Happy New Year.

Recent Popular Liked

Back