• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 Chainsaw10’s Monster ET48.3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes 200 is usually the threshold for damage... there are so many factors that contribute to how hot a motor gets: gearing, vehicle weight, tire size/weight, battery, driving style, terrain, ambient temperate, etc, it makes it hard to compare one person's experience with another in trying to compare motors...
Yeah, I’m talking about running huge MX38 Badlands, driving like a rhinoceros on crack.....backflips , hard braking, hard sudden acceleration, ten minutes straight without stopping even for a second. . ...my normal abusive driving.

.....but I can drive that way with the Leopard motor and it stays much cooler.

There’s a Chinese guy on FB who makes them. Seth Holtz(Overkill on rctech) bought a large batch of them. I got it through him.

Maybe be your chassis was previously bent?
A6_EA9_E9_D_3739_4_D1_C_8_DD8_9_BC3_E567_F814.jpg

View attachment 92
The tekno guys on this forum are extremely creative. This conversation looks amazing. It’s great to have people like you here!

“Like a rhinoceros on crack”

I’m stealing this lol. It’s going to be my answer to every question I’m asked about my rig when I’m out driving it.

You need decals! I would buy some.

I recently installed the M2C center brace on this truck.
CD8_D4133_4797_4502_A8_FD_9_BBD4130_F457.jpg

Is the brace thinner than the stocker? My motor can hits the stock brace preventing me from gearing down below a 17T pinion and I have thought about adding this brace to give me a little bit of room.

“Like a rhinoceros on crack”

I’m stealing this lol. It’s going to be my answer to every question I’m asked about my rig when I’m out driving it.

You need decals! I would buy some.

Is the brace thinner than the stocker? My motor can hits the stock brace preventing me from gearing down below a 17T pinion and I have thought about adding this brace to give me a little bit of room.
I’m not sure. I’ll measure when I’m home later.

How is that body holding up? I like it!
Which body, the Losi? If so I haven’t run it much yet. Just a few minutes with big tires. The front tires hit the body pretty bad when turning, even with rc8t extended hexes. The Losi body will get used when I’m running smaller tires...like shockwaves.

I disintegrated a rear diff outdrive today. 6s and MX38 Badlands...

CCB990C5-A8D7-4CB8-A653-0AF6246B4258.jpeg

Damn nice job Mr parts durability tester, wonder if your bearing survived

Nothing else was damaged, I’m surprised

View attachment 961
Just ordered one of these chassis braces from Michael Meyer in Germany.

super cool! i always liked the idea of this part, i know one company makes a carbon fiber version for the shorter chassis, but I don't like carbon fiber for bashing.

@M³Rc
Is FB still the only way to do business? A lot of us don't use FB, It would be cool to have some info here in a new thread, I think a lot of people would buy parts if it were more visible.

@M³Rc
Is FB still the only way to do business? A lot of us don't use FB, It would be cool to have some info here in a new thread, I think a lot of people would buy parts if it were more visible.
A recent study shows that 4 out of 10 people are deleting their social media accounts (source), which in my opinion isn't a bad thing as I too am not a facebook fan either.

Sadly there are a number of businesses that rely entirely or mostly on facebook. For about $20 a year these companies could have a very basic web presence and not be dependent on any single social media platform. I'm not suggesting those companies ditch facebook, but expand for next to nothing.

A recent study shows that 4 out of 10 people are deleting their social media accounts (source), which in my opinion isn't a bad thing as I too am not a facebook fan either.

Sadly there are a number of businesses that rely entirely or mostly on facebook. For about $20 a year these companies could have a very basic web presence and not be dependent on any single social media platform. I'm not suggesting those companies ditch facebook, but expand for next to nothing.

I couldn't agree more. I don't use FB either and I don't believe they will be around forever. Since I don't use it, I can't order the parts or even find out what he offers.
As far as a dedicated website, he could even just put his items on ebay and it would have much more visibility for people actually looking for parts.

View attachment 961
Just ordered one of these chassis braces from Michael Meyer in Germany.
Nice! I might get one to mount the esc. Wonder how much clearance there is between that new brace and the body?

Yep. I just put 1 million weight diff fluid in the center that day....that combined with a big motor and mx38’s= backflippy goodness

New body came in today, just waiting for paint. I was able to mount it so I can still run the f650 body with out any body post changes.
D1990175_4714_43_F8_8106_AF8_F0_C9_D6_D67.jpg

I’m stealing this guys ideas from Facebook:) love the body and colors. Not doing the transformer thing, and slightly changing up where the yellow and black go...but it’ll be almost the same.
View attachment 156
What body is that and what modifications did you make to the posts?

Yes it’s the Losi body. You guys probably don’t want to copy my body mount method....it’s kinda wacky, but solid. I would think MT410 mounts would work.
But here’s some pics.
E763E2D3-1E4A-47A0-9BC3-266809FC60B7.jpeg
591AB41C-6F5D-43FD-AE50-3BFD02E98F4A.jpeg

The rear uses 2 Proline screw mounts on the wing mount , and 1 centered rpm mount on the tower. (The inner truggy mounts shown in the picture aren’t used for this body...but they’re used when I put the f-650 body on)

Here’s the front
D75C7858-E7BB-46E8-A527-ACD4DC81F94E.jpeg

Recent Popular Liked

Back