• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48.3 Chainsaw10’s Monster ET48.3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Chainsaw10 wow, no lack of power on that thing, those are sweet backflips for the longer chassis!!

TT

@Chainsaw10 wow, no lack of power on that thing, those are sweet backflips for the longer chassis!!

TT
Yep. I just put 1 million weight diff fluid in the center that day....that combined with a big motor and mx38’s= backflippy goodness

New body came in today, just waiting for paint. I was able to mount it so I can still run the f650 body with out any body post changes.
D1990175_4714_43_F8_8106_AF8_F0_C9_D6_D67.jpg

I’m stealing this guys ideas from Facebook:) love the body and colors. Not doing the transformer thing, and slightly changing up where the yellow and black go...but it’ll be almost the same.
E76BDA40-D7B9-471B-97BE-F4E9EDB68277.png

I may build an et just so I can get that body. Miss my xxl2e almost entirely because of that max d style body

Lookin good buddy. Like that body style. May hold up pretty good being rounded unlike a truck body.

Thanks. My last bunch of bodies were truck bodies...just trying something a little different. It’s actually a very thick lexan. Seems tough. And you’re right I think of he shape will help prevent some damage

Thanks. My last bunch of bodies were truck bodies...just trying something a little different. It’s actually a very thick lexan. Seems tough. And you’re right I think of he shape will help prevent some damage

If nothing else it should make for easier self righting. Almost like the Pro-Line Bug body

A bit of carnage today. ..another T-Bone bumper shattered...no surprise there. Weak crap, I broken so many T-Bone bumpers. Maybe I’ll send this under warranty.
Drive shaft broke and bent hinge pin.
829AD4C9-AB33-4837-8F19-ABE2E0D38710.jpeg

I made a rear bumper from an HPI trophy truggy fit....just something I had on hand
2036081F-8158-480A-9C7B-2B4893F263AE.jpeg
DA09FF62-C177-4067-B95F-CD49036F2AC6.jpeg

nice ride

A bit of carnage today. ..another T-Bone bumper shattered...no surprise there. Weak crap, I broken so many T-Bone bumpers. Maybe I’ll send this under warranty.
Drive shaft broke and bent hinge pin. View attachment 282
Dang dude, what did you hit?

I've been pretty pleased with my T-Bone bumpers. Maybe it's time we start banding together and start emailing RPM to make items for our Tekno RC's! :unsure:

Dang dude, what did you hit?

I've been pretty pleased with my T-Bone bumpers. Maybe it's time we start banding together and start emailing RPM to make items for our Tekno RC's! :unsure:
Just a nosedive landing in an awkward way. I was not surprised the bumper broke....they always do. Yes, It would be great if RPM would start making bumpers for TeknoS!

How do you like this motor ?
How many kv does it have ?
Does run cool and don't cog ?
How does it compare to a TPpower motor

I definitely like it for the price. It’s 1730kv
It really doesn’t run all that cool for its size. I’ve had it around 200 degrees several times while bashing hard on 4s.....but I gues it’s tough because it’s survived these temps.
. I have two TP long cans that both run cooler.
To be honest my favorite long can motor in my arsenal is a Leopard 4092 1750kv(or maybe it’s 1730)..the motor never gets hot. I can run the hell out of it on 6s and it stays cooler than my other big motors on 4 and 5s. I really don’t understand it because I know a lot of people have had bad luck with Leopard stuff.

Yikes 200 is usually the threshold for damage... there are so many factors that contribute to how hot a motor gets: gearing, vehicle weight, tire size/weight, battery, driving style, terrain, ambient temperate, etc, it makes it hard to compare one person's experience with another in trying to compare motors...

Recent Popular Liked

Back