• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Broke my front bulkhead. Should I invest in aluminum parts or just get another plastic one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caiden Escalante

Reaction score
My front bulkhead in my eb410.2 broke due to the carbon fiber steering top plate ripping off the plastic that it screws into. The aluminum aftermarket parts are a little more expensive, but I don’t want to waste money buying the plastic one again and again if it’s going to continue breaking. Any insight on this?

Plastic. Consider it a mechanical fuse. Something has to break or bend.

Who makes an aluminum bulkhead for the EB410?

The bulkhead design was one of the main reasons I went away from both EB410 and ET410 designs. Back when I used to race both platforms I took advantage of the 50% warranty deal and would combine all my broken parts together to ship in when my spares would get low:
https://www.teknorc.com/warranty-repair/

If there's such a thing as an aluminum bulkhead then that would be a no brainer to get, that wasn't an option for me at the time.

ProStar

1705294677524.png

Plastic. Consider it a mechanical fuse. Something has to break or bend.

I really like your explanation. I did buy my eb410 used, as a slider, so I’ll give it a chance with brand new plastics and if those have an issue, then I’ll maybe look into aluminum. I’ll also keep my broken parts to send to Tekno. Really good example

Recent Popular Liked

Back