• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Welp, finally broke the mt! (For reals)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fnfancy

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
I've had it for a minute now, just took it out on saturday and the dreaded diff clicking! I babied it through the pack, it's easier to discharge driving the truck than hooking a full batt up to the charger. Dove in and made a parts list. She will be getting a couple m2c upgrades as well as fresh bearings and fluids. The only thing I have yet to decide on is diff fluid. The basher in me says go heavy! The adult in me says it's already crazy with stock fluids and you can't use all the power productively as is. This comes one week after new front tower and arms, I actually managed to break (ish) a front arm. So I share the list with my esteemed colleagues for review (well, it's already been ordered so I guess for validation) and am open to criticism and thoughts. My thoughts, should be pretty stout now! Part numbers and qty included cause, ya know, why not have it on record incase another needs it.
20200511_160142.jpg

First round of rehab. Tekno parts came in, m2c emailed me about a stock discrepancy so I'm a week out before they ship

Attachments

• 20200514_161349.jpg
    20200514_161349.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 194

Recent Popular Liked

Back