• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Body mount caps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
Ok so they're not the cap and post set. They're little plates the go on the under cotter pin on to of the body. Anyone know what im talking about?

do you mean body washers?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/24-1-10-SCALE-UNIVERSAL-THIN-RC-BODY-WASHERS/221033502901?hash=item33769f98b5:g:nSAAAOxy3lFRCEBa

s-l1600.jpg

Yeah but I've seen better ones that are a little more "flashy". Looks like the stick to the body rather than just sitting in between pin and mount plate

I'm working on making some custom body washers made of 1mm thick carbon fiber, let me know if you're interested, I should get the material to fabricate the parts in a couple of weeks.

Have you seen the magnetic body mounts? What's your thoughts on them?

Have you seen the magnetic body mounts? What's your thoughts on them?

They're best suited for drifters and shelf queens, the body will pop off on the slightest impact, you'll do better with velcro on the 1/10 buggy and mini truggy over any magnet solution.

I'm also working on a design similar to the ProLine body mount, they used to make them for the SCT410 but discontinued them, I plan to print them with my 3D printer out of Nylon and will make them available for sale once I finish testing soon!

pro6272-00.jpg

I ordered the screw stems and caps. Going to lop off the cotter pin nub and tap that screw in. We shall see what happens.

But it does seem like any of the pro-line body mounts will work.

Got and installed. Not bad...but I am going to order mount stems to see if they fit

It’s a bit of a chop up but if you cut these (4) sides off it fits perfect. I like it and for $20 delivered it’s a good solution for me.

Attachments

• CF8DE802-1B6E-4BE2-819D-4BACE2FD7C84.jpeg
    CF8DE802-1B6E-4BE2-819D-4BACE2FD7C84.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 385
  • FFE901ED-2DA9-4DA4-B554-0B92EC376755.jpeg
    FFE901ED-2DA9-4DA4-B554-0B92EC376755.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 391
So as long as you cut off the tabs they fit fine is what your saying..??
I think I'll order some then, I'm guessing the square Proline mounts are all the same size..??

Whats wrong with the tekno ones?

In total (with the thumb screws) they are the same price, but require way less modifications. Personally I like keeping things simple, that's all.

Recent Popular Liked

Back