• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Change rear body mount panels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy McNab

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
Hi all, I want to upgrade the rear body mount panels to something longer to provide more support to the body. Has anyone else done this to their EB410.2 if so what did you use? If not could anyone recommend something to try? Thanks.

Not sure I follow what you're asking but I think you want to make the oval surface of the post the body rest on larger?

You could buy a lexan sheet, drill a hole for the post and cut out to your desired size and place it on the mount with a dab of shoe goo to keep it in place.

https://www.amainhobbies.com/rj-speed-8x12-lexan-sheet-.030-rjs1503/p657117
Thanks for the reply, not quite but I probably didn’t explain properly.

I’ve attached a photo.

I want to extend the 2 side body mounts to provide greater contact area and support to the body. This means removing the small black plastic mounts provided and replacing them so they extend along the red section.
I’ve seen it done somewhere else but can’t for the life of me remember where.

I doubt very much it’s a Tekno part/upgrade and from some other vehicle so thought it worth asking.

If something is suitable from another supplier but needs modifying that’s cool, just need to have the fixing point in place I can shape to fit and enjoy that side of tinkering.

Attachments

• CBF270BC-C54B-4695-8431-49E5B3E55435.jpeg
    CBF270BC-C54B-4695-8431-49E5B3E55435.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 111
I would use some kydex sheet cut to the desired size for that. Stack a couple layers in the area for the screw and predrill to reuse the stock screw and hole

I would use some kydex sheet cut to the desired size for that. Stack a couple layers in the area for the screw and predrill to reuse the stock screw and hole
Will look into that, thanks for the suggestion.

Recent Popular Liked

Back