• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Pistons: stay stock or change?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iFranky

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Hello, everybody,

as a newbie in MT410 I could please use your knowledge about pistons. As you know, these cheap plastic parts are included in the kit. Maybe they do their job well, maybe I drive too much 2WD buggy and learned what makes good Delrin Pistons running smooth and effective shocks. For this reason I'd be very happy if you could give me tips if I am too hysterical about this or if it makes sense to really swap. If so, I'd be thankful to get concrete product recommendations.

Stay healthy

Attachments

• TKR6008.jpg
    TKR6008.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 249
  • Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-04 um 19.46.56.jpg
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-04 um 19.46.56.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 221
I have switched all of my rigs with to have delrin pistons. I think its a good upgrade.

Tekno has an assortment of pre-drilled pistons and they also have blank pistons that you can custom drill.

I know about the option part pistons. But honestly: metal/CNC ones?! Never ever heard about that before. Okay, Tekno will have a reason for that. But 99,9% are Delrin or Teflon, aren’t they?

Not sure if these are just marketing or really worth https://www.visionracingproducts.com/Tekno_c55.htm Ever seen before!

Oh, that's good to know, missunderstanding. I was already wondering..."CNC, pistons made of steel...?" :LOL::unsure::LOL:

Recent Popular Liked

Back