• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Is there a stronger body mount option?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beandog

Reaction score
I have been totally thrilled with my new MT410. It's taken truly massive spills and never broken anything from the kit but a single bent screw...

Except for the body mounts. I've broken six of the posts, I believe, and now I've broken the plastic piece the posts bolt into. I'm years into my Slash 4x4 and I've utterly destroyed two Slash bodies but have had zero problems with the actual mounts.

Is there some aftermarket body mounting system that holds up better?

I have been totally thrilled with my new MT410. It's taken truly massive spills and never broken anything from the kit but a single bent screw...

Except for the body mounts. I've broken six of the posts, I believe, and now I've broken the plastic piece the posts bolt into. I'm years into my Slash 4x4 and I've utterly destroyed two Slash bodies but have had zero problems with the actual mounts.

Is there some aftermarket body mounting system that holds up better?
I feel your pain. I'm running this. Proline thumb lock slash mounts. They line rt up and give a lot more. So far it's lasting twice as long. ?
15805701713698182549987461780265.jpg

I like those proline posts, I had them with the Apocalypse body. But now with my new body I'm going to use the stock posts. Hopefully they last a bit longer than mentioned here.

Recent Popular Liked

Back