• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Body mount caps

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
ET48
Driving Style
Basher
Ok so they're not the cap and post set. They're little plates the go on the under cotter pin on to of the body. Anyone know what im talking about?

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
ET48
Driving Style
Basher
Yeah but I've seen better ones that are a little more "flashy". Looks like the stick to the body rather than just sitting in between pin and mount plate

Billl DeLong

TF Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
EB410, EB48, ET48, ET410, SCT410
Driving Style
Racer
I'm working on making some custom body washers made of 1mm thick carbon fiber, let me know if you're interested, I should get the material to fabricate the parts in a couple of weeks.

Billl DeLong

TF Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
EB410, EB48, ET48, ET410, SCT410
Driving Style
Racer
Have you seen the magnetic body mounts? What's your thoughts on them?
They're best suited for drifters and shelf queens, the body will pop off on the slightest impact, you'll do better with velcro on the 1/10 buggy and mini truggy over any magnet solution.

I'm also working on a design similar to the ProLine body mount, they used to make them for the SCT410 but discontinued them, I plan to print them with my 3D printer out of Nylon and will make them available for sale once I finish testing soon!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B MT410 3
T RC Builds 0
B MT410 1
JTRC MT410 3

Recent Popular Liked