• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Battery Heat Shrink

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfulcher

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. ET48
  3. ET410
  4. MT410
  5. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
Does anyone know where you can get large clear heat shrink to go around a whole lipo battery. I have several batterys and the labels are rubbing off and some where there is a hole developing through the heat shrink on the pack. I was hoping to start putting a clear heat shrink around it and I can replace as it gets damaged.

Does anyone know where you can get large clear heat shrink to go around a whole lipo battery. I have several batterys and the labels are rubbing off and some where there is a hole developing through the heat shrink on the pack. I was hoping to start putting a clear heat shrink around it and I can replace as it gets damaged.
Soooo….. you are considering putting a flame to a Lipo that has a hole in it?
You may want to think twice about that. Granted the shrink tube is covering the damaged area, but……

Man, you folks are dedicated. I just use a few tight wraps of clear packing tape to "re-seal" the lipos (esp. hard cases). Holds up pretty well actually.

Attachments

• IMG_5425.jpeg
    IMG_5425.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5423.jpeg
    IMG_5423.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5421.jpeg
    IMG_5421.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5424.jpeg
    IMG_5424.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_5422.jpeg
    IMG_5422.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 61
I do the same thing to my packs, I usually go one step further and shrink wrap them BEFORE I even first run them. Helps keep the sticker intact and the pack looking nice. Ill usually re wrap them every few months or if the wrap gets damaged.

I do the same thing to my packs, I usually go one step further and shrink wrap them BEFORE I even first run them. Helps keep the sticker intact and the pack looking nice. Ill usually re wrap them every few months or if the wrap gets damaged.
That is a good idea. I will start doing that.

Recent Popular Liked

Back