• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What's you're favorite RC car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite is probably my old Losi XX-Cr. Or what ever RC I am driving at the moment.

Somewhere deep in my heart, I love that crazy Tamiya Lunchbox.

I just built one last year after wanting one for what, 30 years. lol... Funny thing is I didnt keep it because I didn't really want a shelf queen, and i knew if I drove it much, i would have broken it very quickly! One of the coolest RCs ever though! Of course now I wish I would have held onto it, but nice thing is that you can get them new for under $100! Kind of wanting more of those old vintage Tamiyas... a good friend of mine when we were kids had the Boomerang, it was so awesome!
lunchy1.png

I just built one last year after wanting one for what, 30 years. lol... Funny thing is I didnt keep it because I didn't really want a shelf queen, and i knew if I drove it much, i would have broken it very quickly! One of the coolest RCs ever though! Of course now I wish I would have held onto it, but nice thing is that you can get them new for under $100! Kind of wanting more of those old vintage Tamiyas... a good friend of mine when we were kids had the Boomerang, it was so awesome!
lunchy1.png

You definitely shouldn't have sold it. They are insane with a hot motor, or even a brushless motor. Pure craziness....lol

You definitely shouldn't have sold it. They are insane with a hot motor, or even a brushless motor. Pure craziness....lol
I've seen the YouTube vids of the lunchbox with a brushless motor. Funny fast but they are all plastic even drivetrain gears... it would take a lot of upgrades to make it durable and its suspension and handling is humorously bad but yeah it's bonkers Funny! Its so small too! I am wanting another 2wd rig just havent found it yet... if tekno made a 2wd sct...

Hands down, my original release SCT410.1 which is 5+ years old and still very competitive in my area with it at the local turf club in my area :)

36888805570_cd6ee62fc3_c.jpg

Aside from the MT410 that I fall in love more and more each time I run it, I really really like my kraton. I also really liked the way my e-revo drove when it didn't break. Watching that thing rip over some chunk gravel and rough dirt was riveting. I just wish it hadn't broken all the time.

I don’t really have a favorite...but I’ve been running my D8t a lot the last few days. I have a blast with this thing
2219CA5E-C1E7-4304-9952-DA500F7A5A5A.jpeg
07CB96C7-E3DE-43A2-83BD-5F4BC2001E90.jpeg
93AF8105-3A75-4B49-BA8D-A461E5657628.jpeg

I have to say my baja

image0000001_50.jpg

I don’t really have a favorite...but I’ve been running my D8t a lot the last few days. I have a blast with this thing

Still have mine too. Both the SWB and Tekno one from back in the Wondertiger days:D

Yup. I’ve still got 3 forms of D8 based monster truggies. I just recently converted my Apache SC to this. It’s an inbetweener longer than the Vorza but a bit shorter chassis than the D8t.

Attachments

• 9573FC2F-B4FA-4083-9E67-E0041C34237D.jpeg
    9573FC2F-B4FA-4083-9E67-E0041C34237D.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 323
For me, my EB48SL is my favorite '1/8' buggy for the indoor track that I go to. I know it isn't a full 1/8 but it is legal for that class and the thing is a dream to drive. You can put it wherever you want it and it has the perfect amount of power to match the handling. My buddy has the EB48.4, which is an awesome buggy too. If I was going to get another 1/8 for bigger tracks, it would be that.

I recently built a TLR 22 4.0 SR for 17.5 and that is a really fun car too. I'm new to 2wd and I think it has really helped my driving. So that is up there too.

For bashing, a Kraton would be great. I don't own one though. I have an Erevo, which is nice but I'm in the process of making my Arrma Typhon a basher. Got T-bones, wider offset hexes 2.8 MX28s, Voltage shock towers, Dex8 shocks, Savox servo and some other mods. So I'm hoping to make it the ultimate basher.

For me, my EB48SL is my favorite '1/8' buggy for the indoor track that I go to. I know it isn't a full 1/8 but it is legal for that class and the thing is a dream to drive. You can put it wherever you want it and it has the perfect amount of power to match the handling. My buddy has the EB48.4, which is an awesome buggy too. If I was going to get another 1/8 for bigger tracks, it would be that.

I recently built a TLR 22 4.0 SR for 17.5 and that is a really fun car too. I'm new to 2wd and I think it has really helped my driving. So that is up there too.

For bashing, a Kraton would be great. I don't own one though. I have an Erevo, which is nice but I'm in the process of making my Arrma Typhon a basher. Got T-bones, wider offset hexes 2.8 MX28s, Voltage shock towers, Dex8 shocks, Savox servo and some other mods. So I'm hoping to make it the ultimate basher.
I got the kraton it’s a hell for the spectators because it’s a beast and sounds brutal it’s pure power

The rest of my parts came in last night for my Typhon. Can't wait to get this thing out. Judging by the stance, I think it is exactly what I was going for.
20180501_224926.jpg
20180501_224944.jpg
20180501_224901.jpg

Thanks. This was my 1/8 track buggy for like a year and a half. It was surprisingly very good once I got it set-up. But now that I have the Tekno and have been driving my 1/10 scale a lot, I thought it would be sweet to convert this rig to a basher. From all of the love that the Kraton gets, I thought I could turn the Typhon into a beast that could be almost as rugged as a Kraton but with a little more agility.

Recent Popular Liked

Back