• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What's you're favorite RC car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So far my car is the arrma kraton but I love how the outcast looks.
I’m curious what you guys think.

"Your" favorite, not "You're" favorite :)
so far it's gotta be my MT410 with my old gone RC8Te close behind, love 1/8 monster truggies. considering swapping to the long chassis...

You will never know the difference until you run a Tekno. Makes all others looks so bad. My favorite, any Tekno.

So far it was my Kraton but I owned a Tekno EB-48.3 and I will drive it soon

if you've never run another 1/8 class comp vehicle then yes tekno will seem like it's sent from the heavens, but each model has their own strengths and weaknesses, none of them are perfect, but all of the 1/8s are very awesome whether its Mugen, AE, Losi, Tekno etc

My Arrma Nero is my favourite, it just feels like a tank, even on 4s. The Talion I have is also nice but I would like to compare it to a Tekno.
For those who have both brands, which one do you like best?

Arrma Kraton, but that is biased as it is my (bought my son a Nero) first and only 1/8 RC. I do plan on getting a MT410 one day soon though. I've had that thing in my cart at Tower with credit card info entered and ready to push the button about 5 times now :ROFLMAO:

For 1/10 scale, I love my Tekno MT410 although I like to say that it's 10th scale in the same way as a Traxxas Summit is 10th scale. FREAKIN' HUGE!

For 1/8 scale, I love my Kraton. However, I just ordered my Tekno ET48.3 from Tower, so I shall see after that is built.

Once my tekno mt is done being built im probably going to say that, but ill have to admit the hpi savage is one of my favorites they take a punishment!

Was always more of a comp crawler guy but of I had to pick one rc only to have I personally think the Slash 4wd brushless is hard to beat.

May sound like treason, but I love my old OFNA/Hong Nor Nexx10SC. It is super durable and I raced with it for 3 years before moving onto my SCT410.3. For bashing, I like my Axial Yeti for electric (run it on 3S with a 2100KV motor... killer!) and my Duratrax Warhead when I feel like I need to fling a lot of dirt in a cloud of exhaust smoke... when it runs. The EG Sport .28 engine I have dropped into it is very finnicky and the button pops up about 4mm out of the case when cranking while the head is off, but somehow through black magic, it still has compression and runs.

Duratrax Warhead when I feel like I need to fling a lot of dirt in a cloud of exhaust smoke... when it runs. The EG Sport .28 engine I have dropped into it is very finnicky and the button pops up about 4mm out of the case when cranking while the head is off, but somehow through black magic, it still has compression and runs.

Wow..... I had almost forgot about the Warhead. That's an old school keeper right there. I remember when they came out, I always wanted one, but nitro stuff hated me. I ended up buying something else, but to this day, I think that's a cool truck.

Kraton and Losi 5ive t. When the losi first came out I converted it to electric and it was a beast. You didnt want to be standing anywhere close at high speeds cause it would have taken you out.

I know it is a Tekno forum but my Losi 5R Mini Cooper is king of the fleet at the moment

Recent Popular Liked

Back