• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

UG_ALLSTARS 3s ET410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET410
  2. MT410
Wanted to say whats up since this is my first tekno. I totally dig truggy's and the style of the ET410 is what initially caught my eye. Build quality is awesome and I really enjoyed this kit from start to finish. peace

My ET410 on 3s -

That looks like a fun set up!

How did you mount the wing so low?

Thanks bro, it's the Sworkz S104 universal wing, the mounting portion in the center is raised so the wing sits lower than stock. Also the plastic is more like a truggy wing and less like a buggy wing.

Thanks bro, it's the Sworkz S104 universal wing, the mounting portion in the center is raised so the wing sits lower than stock. Also the plastic is more like a truggy wing and less like a buggy wing.
Hey man, nice ET! I just got mine today as I’m just now getting into electric and looking for that same wing you have on yours but can’t find it on AMain. Do you know the part number? Any suggested upgrades you think are a must I’d love to know. I’ll be running mostly small-med high traction tracks. Thanks in advance!

Recent Popular Liked

Back