• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

tools while i wait for kit to come in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nahteno

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
notice the Tekno clamp is $50 Aus. and i can get this for $15 , worth the difference and wait for Tekno clamp ?
have to wait for the Kit anyway. Cheers Ryan
1588909124661.png

I have the original one, but this will work also, it works the same.

Last edited:
I have both, that Trackstar one and the Tekno.. The Tekno one is far superior but at the end of the day they both do the same job (Tekno just does it better ?)

Honestly, I didn't even look for an alternative. I just bought the Tekno. lol

Tekno for the win hands down one heck of a high quality tool. I first built my shocks without the tool then when it came in the mail I rebuilt all my shocks just to use the tool and i must say it was very easy to do with the tool then without the tool.

+1 for the Tekno shock tool. So many uses in one tool. I also have the Tekno turnbuckles wrenches which are nice but other brand turnbuckle wrench will do the same job. Im going to get the Tekno wheel tool wrench next for my next build.

I don't have the trackstar one but I bought the tekno one a couple days ago and the quality is top notch ? and the 17mm and 12mm hex clamps are great for building shocks ?

I found the 4 mm combination wrench in my collection to adjust the steering and caster links

Attachments

• 6D2AD4C5-6ECF-4A4F-A142-4E4DB42CDD46.jpeg
    6D2AD4C5-6ECF-4A4F-A142-4E4DB42CDD46.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 172
Regarding the Tekno shock/multipurpose tool and the wheel tool - the 17mm hex is also used to tighten the servo saver spring nut. The wheel tool especially makes that job a breeze.

Wrenching is a large part of the hobby, don’t cheap out on tools.

i would recommend the Tekno tools, MIP drivers and bits, Loctite, Red n Taky grease and an electric screwdriver.

Recent Popular Liked

Back