• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Titanium turnbuckles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chozwoz

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
Are these worth it? I'm new to the off road scene and I just know my EB48.4 is gonna go through it as I learn how to drive. I'm not going to bash, I want to race. They are only like $40 a set so they seem like a worthwhile upgrade or should I invest that money in some other component? I'm coming to offroad from 1/10 indoor carpet touring cars.

Generally titanium is lighter than steel and this is a means to reduce weight and lower the center of gravity for 1/10 stock racing. For 1/8, the weight savings will be nominal and is pretty much just a bling factor, you're not really going to see any measurable performance gain with an open mod motor.

Side note... the .4 is 2 versions behind the curve... if you're looking to improve performance, save your money for a 2.1 ;)

Recent Popular Liked

Back