• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tekno ET48 2.0 E-Truggy : COMPLETE VIDEO BUILD GUIDE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure yet, since the layout/setup is identical to the EB48!
Considering the Max8 with 2200kv combo as a basher build.....
I got max8 and hobbystar 4076 in mine fits with about 8mm to spare 2000 kv 16 tooth pinion and it’s a rocket.
image.jpg

What offset are the wheel hubs? I plan on running +2mm for bashing.
Plus 4mm on the front and plus 2mm on the rear with the front plus 4 backflip lps just clear the arms
image.jpg

Basher build coming along slowly but surely!!

Added:
- Metal Spur Gear 44T
- Diff fluid 60/200/20
- Orange springs front and rear
- Tekno servo horn
- Backflip LP 4s

Now waiting on all my electronics to arrive, namely ESC and servo!

IMG_4060.jpg

So while I wait on electronics I decided to [try] and paint the body.
This is my first ever paint job - usually pay to get a body painted - but I just wanted a plain style this time round so thought I'd give it a shot!!
Honestly, I just wanted mostly white all over with a little blue around the bottom edges - kinda overdone it with a blue a bit, but the end result is still pretty decent [for me at least]! lol

Don't laugh!!!!!!

IMG_4061.jpg

IMG_4062.jpg

IMG_4065.jpg

Not sure yet, since the layout/setup is identical to the EB48!
Considering the Max8 with 2200kv combo as a basher build.....
Did you end up installing any electronics?

I ran my ET48 2.0 on the track yesterday and I'm looking to install the XR8 plus combo with the 4274 motor, just had it in my mind that this is what you had ordered?

My Castle set-up is nice, but it is a bit of over kill, I got it as I wanted to make this car a basher, but after racing it I want to get another kit to make my basher.

Did you end up installing any electronics?

I ran my ET48 2.0 on the track yesterday and I'm looking to install the XR8 plus combo with the 4274 motor, just had it in my mind that this is what you had ordered?

My Castle set-up is nice, but it is a bit of over kill, I got it as I wanted to make this car a basher, but after racing it I want to get another kit to make my basher.

Still waiting on my Servo to arrive!!
I have everything else set and ready to install - HW XR8 Plus with HW 4274 G3 2260kv motor.
Will go with a 16t pinion for now and see how things go.

I have the Promodeler DS1155 Servo on the way - first one seemed to have got lost with USPS! A replacement has been sent and is currently on the way. Want to get it all installed asap now!!

Still waiting on my Servo to arrive!!
I have everything else set and ready to install - HW XR8 Plus with HW 4274 G3 2260kv motor.
Will go with a 16t pinion for now and see how things go.

I have the Promodeler DS1155 Servo on the way - first one seemed to have got lost with USPS! A replacement has been sent and is currently on the way. Want to get it all installed asap now!!
awesome, that is the exact combo I'm fitting this week. I have the EXC just waiting on the motor to arrive now.

I hope your servo works really well, my AGF servo survived the first race weekend, can't wait to get back out there with the Hobbywing set up. I will be dropping the shock oil down to a lighter weight and maybe the rear diff if I get time. The track where we race is very loose and bumpy, it requires a very soft set up.

Basher build coming along slowly but surely!!

Added:
- Metal Spur Gear 44T
- Diff fluid 60/200/20
- Orange springs front and rear
- Tekno servo horn
- Backflip LP 4s

Now waiting on all my electronics to arrive, namely ESC and servo!

View attachment 7035

So while I wait on electronics I decided to [try] and paint the body.
This is my first ever paint job - usually pay to get a body painted - but I just wanted a plain style this time round so thought I'd give it a shot!!
Honestly, I just wanted mostly white all over with a little blue around the bottom edges - kinda overdone it with a blue a bit, but the end result is still pretty decent [for me at least]! lol

Don't laugh!!!!!!

View attachment 7036

View attachment 7037

View attachment 7038
Nice. Hey Tekno, some window masks would be good..

Mine had window masks. Took me a bit to figure out that what looked like a random off-white sheet of paper was really window masks.

Window masks are inside the box!!!

Totally missed it. Thanks

Recent Popular Liked

Back