• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Shock Cover

iceman2733

Want to see if anyone has found some complete shock covers for the ET48.3 I have looked around and cant find much. Want to give the shock bodies a bit more protection.

iceman2733

TBuggy

Tekno RC's
EB410, EB48, ET410, SCT410
Well then when you find something (hopefully in less than 3 months;)) tell us where you got them!

Nicochau

Tekno RC's
EB48, ET48
Driving Style
Basher
Don't shock covers hurt spring performance?

Now that could be a negligible impact, just curious to get your view on this.

Supradude26

Several years ago i purchased an 8ight-t and tons of upgrades/accessories from A-Main, and they had shock covers from OuterWears i believe it was. Tons of different colors and designs. They were sort of a bitch to install, but once i got them on properly they worked great. I was kind of bummed when i ordered my 3 Tekno kits last September and noticed that they were no longer selling them at A-Main...7

iceman2733

I no longer own a Tekno however, Yea I bought the fabric they use for these and had my wife make a sets for my X-maxx, Kraton and outcast. Very simple if you have a sewing machine that has a stitch for stretchy fabric

Nicochau

Tekno RC's
EB48, ET48
Driving Style
Basher
I no longer own a Tekno however, Yea I bought the fabric they use for these and had my wife make a sets for my X-maxx, Kraton and outcast. Very simple if you have a sewing machine that has a stitch for stretchy fabric
how do you like the Arrmas? Hear a lot of good, but still require quite a few upgrades to run harmless.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B EB410 1
F MT410 0
Nadboo MT410 4
C MT410 2

Recent Popular Liked