• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Shock Cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iceman2733

Reaction score
Want to see if anyone has found some complete shock covers for the ET48.3 I have looked around and cant find much. Want to give the shock bodies a bit more protection.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tekno-eb48...hash=item56b91f35fc:m:mUpVqew4V3vfW68LZAc3kzg

or these;
https://www.ebay.com/itm/253642163731

Last edited:
Several years ago i purchased an 8ight-t and tons of upgrades/accessories from A-Main, and they had shock covers from OuterWears i believe it was. Tons of different colors and designs. They were sort of a bitch to install, but once i got them on properly they worked great. I was kind of bummed when i ordered my 3 Tekno kits last September and noticed that they were no longer selling them at A-Main...7

Want to see if anyone has found some complete shock covers for the ET48.3 I have looked around and cant find much. Want to give the shock bodies a bit more protection.

Well then when you find something (hopefully in less than 3 months;)) tell us where you got them!

Did you get some yet?

I no longer own a Tekno however, Yea I bought the fabric they use for these and had my wife make a sets for my X-maxx, Kraton and outcast. Very simple if you have a sewing machine that has a stitch for stretchy fabric

I no longer own a Tekno however, Yea I bought the fabric they use for these and had my wife make a sets for my X-maxx, Kraton and outcast. Very simple if you have a sewing machine that has a stitch for stretchy fabric

how do you like the Arrmas? Hear a lot of good, but still require quite a few upgrades to run harmless.

Recent Popular Liked

Back