• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Servo for MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Running a Savox SA-1230 now. Happy with the TQ cause it was from a crawler but oh so slow.

This is the next servo i am going to try.
Promodeler 470

You will like the faster promodeler servo MUCH better! 0.16 to 0.10 sec is a huge speed upgrade. and it still produces more than enough torque that the MT410 will never need/use. if you want your mind blown try a 0.06 second servo. wheels turn as fast as you can turn your hand, it's AWESOME!
that savox is a dog, best for heavy crawlers

Last edited:
You will like the faster promodeler servo MUCH better! 0.16 to 0.10 sec is a huge speed upgrade. and it still produces more than enough torque that the MT410 will never need/use. if you want your mind blown try a 0.60 second servo.
that savox is a dog, best for heavy crawlers
Do you mean 0.06 second servo??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I think I could manually turn my 1:1 Silverado lock to lock in 0.60 seconds. LOL

Planning on using a Protek 130t I have lying around.

Last edited:
I run a ProTek 170s in my ET48. It is quick and powerful. Oddly, once I got a new radio, DX6R with a new receiver it also got smoother. Maybe the new Rx/ESC have better power delivery. And with the new radio, I can slow the servo down as well. I do agree that having a servo that is too quick can make the car harder to handle, especially for old hands like mine! :)

Recent Popular Liked

Back