• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Servo Question MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamieG

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Hi All,

I have the TeknoRC 25 spline aluminium servo horn for my MT410 and a Savox SV-1270TG but the horn doesnt fit it appears too big for the Servo, the Savox states it's a 25 spline tooth though, what am I doing wrong?

Apologies for asking the question but are you positive that the horn is facing the right direction with the splines on the horn facing the splines on the servo? Also it is a little loose until you tighten up the SHCS - or are you saying it is looser than that?

Apologies for asking the question but are you positive that the horn is facing the right direction with the splines on the horn facing the splines on the servo? Also it is a little loose until you tighten up the SHCS - or are you saying it is looser than that?
Please don't appologise I'm a complete novice to this build and any RC build for that so anything is welcome. Well you were absolutely spot on, I did put the servo horn the wrong way around, Doh!... Thanks for pointing that out, I feel quite silly now.... I originally purchased a JX Servo and had the same issue, so now I know why that didnt fit too! I now have a spare servo although the better out of the 2 would probably be the Savox I'm guessing? Thanks for your response

Glad you got it sorted out. Not knowing the JX servo you got - but taking a look at the Savox specs, it seems like a pretty nice servo. I personally don’t use Savox - if I’m spending around $100-$120 for a servo, I usually buy ProModeler.

Recent Popular Liked

Back