• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Troubles with Servo Horn for MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freelosophy

Reaction score
Just got a really good servo for my MT410 and it's 23T not 25T (why why why are there so little standards) so I need a Tekno TKR5251 Aluminum Servo Horn 23t spline. Should be easy enough, no, out of stock everywhere. Does any know of a 23T compatible servo horn? I found one on ebay for 7 bucks in china. I ordered it should be here March 30th. Oh my GOD I can drive because of a servo horn. If anyone has a work around pls let me know.

The tekno ones are great, very low profil, but really any 23t horn will work.

Amain has a bunch of them in stock, and they usually ship quickly: https://www.amainhobbies.com/aluminum-single-arm-servo-horns-parts-cars-trucks/c2517?s=23t

The tekno ones are great, very low profil, but really any 23t horn will work.

Amain has a bunch of them in stock, and they usually ship quickly: https://www.amainhobbies.com/aluminum-single-arm-servo-horns-parts-cars-trucks/c2517?s=23t
I thought the tekno were special (super thin). I'll order 1 now. Txs!

The tekno ones are kind of special in that they place the arm low and close to the servo which places less leverage on the servo and lines up with the linkage better. But they are hard to find.
I run a non tekno horn on my mt410 and it’s fine.

It's not really a "Tekno" thing, you just want a single-sided arm. A lot of aluminum aftermarket horns are two-sided, to broaden the scope to include as many brands as they can. With our MT410's steering setup, the horn is less than 1mm from the top of the servo, hence, a single-sided arm to reduce the bulk on that side.
All you really need is either a Tekno MT approved one, or a single-sided horn to sit damned-near on top of the top of the servo, if that makes sense.

Recent Popular Liked

Back