• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Questions about battery run time with this setup on MT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Synthesis

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
My MT410 will be arriving tomorrow and I'm planning on what electronics to buy for it. Like many new people here I'm sure this gets asked quite often but I'm hoping to get some insight from someone who has knowledge of this exact setup. I'm looking at getting the Tekin 2250kv 1/8 motor and the white esc to run 4s with a 16 tooth pinion and am hoping to get the most run time per battery that will fit without modification and not be too heavy. I want it to be fast, at least 40mph and do wheelies at will. Is 30 minutes (or more) of runtime out of the question? I do not have enough experience yet to get a general sense as to what capacities last a certain length of time and with what motor/esc combos or cell counts. Thank you for the help!

Thank you Overkill, I have some some more reading and I think I was dreaming a little bit trying to get a half hour haha

I can stretch a 6s to almost 45 minutes and 4s to 35 minutes, if driving sanely. But what is the fun in doing that!

Thanks Charlie, I’m mostly sane so I could probably pull that off ha. Can I ask what battery, motor and ESC combo you are using for the 6s setup?

Thanks Charlie, I’m mostly sane so I could probably pull that off ha. Can I ask what battery, motor and ESC combo you are using for the 6s setup?

I am one of the crazy guys that pays too much for batteries -- I only buy Maxamps, but I swear by them. 6s 5400 mah, 4s 6500 mah. Toro X8T V2 brushless, sensorless motor, 1950 kv. Hobbywing EZRUN Max8 150a ESC.

I can appreciate that about you then, someone has to do it ;-) SMC are probably about as good as I can justify at the moment as far as batteries go. Thanks for the info!

Recent Popular Liked

Back