• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Just noticed something regarding instructions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fnfancy

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
As always, while fixing some thing you broke, you notice some stuff. So, I snapped my front shock tower off my mt410, while looking at the instructions to find the part numbers to fix it I noticed there is no clear instruction to install two more m3x14mm screws on the top part of the shock tower. See attached pictures. I see no reason not to add these screws and increase durability. Thoughts?

15877678908487678923108776121918.jpg
20200424_152240.jpg

As always, while fixing some thing you broke, you notice some stuff. So, I snapped my front shock tower off my mt410, while looking at the instructions to find the part numbers to fix it I noticed there is no clear instruction to install two more m3x14mm screws on the top part of the shock tower. See attached pictures. I see no reason not to add these screws and increase durability. Thoughts?

I could be wrong but I believe that would be where the stock bumper mount would go so if you are not using it then adding some shorter screws like you did would be fine. If I am looking at what you are referencing correctly that is.

Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 7.28.08 PM.png

Excellent catch! I'm running the tbone racing front bumper, which would explain the missing screws. So I guess an adjustment to the PSA is needed. If running tbone front bumper, dont neglect to replace the top screws!

Ya, you defiantly want something there. I run the tbone front and rear but I also added the M2C Racing tower support up front because I bent the front tower and I kept killing the body mount so it's all sandwiched in there nice and tight now.

Recent Popular Liked

Back