• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410.3 still working, should I go 2.0 or SL?🤔

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolinagator

Reaction score
Since I own a heavyweight champ (410.3,) or should I go for the middle weight rising star (SL) or next rising star of the heavyweights (2.0)?

If I go with 2.0, I'm gonna wait. (I got a feeling the 17mm shocks will return in a year or so on the 2.1.)

Is this racing? Bashing? If the 410.3 is working, then i'd say stick with it. Unless there's a particular feature you're looking to get in the SL or the 2.0?

Since I own a heavyweight champ (410.3,) or should I go for the middle weight rising star (SL) or next rising star of the heavyweights (2.0)?

If I go with 2.0, I'm gonna wait. (I got a feeling the 17mm shocks will return in a year or so on the 2.1.)
Why would you be worried about the shocks on the new platform?

Is this racing? Bashing? If the 410.3 is working, then i'd say stick with it. Unless there's a particular feature you're looking to get in the SL or the 2.0?
Racing. I'm leaning towards the SL, but not to necessarily retire the 410.3. I can just assume the SL would be better suited for tighter tracks with smaller jumps.

Why would you be worried about the shocks on the new platform?
The 17mm shocks is one of the things that made the first platform so great. I'm sure someone is gonna try to retrofit them to the 2.0 sooner or later, and I'd imagine it will be an improvement. We'll see I'm sure.

Racing. I'm leaning towards the SL, but not to necessarily retire the 410.3. I can just assume the SL would be better suited for tighter tracks with smaller jumps.
I run an SL on an 8th scale track. I don't regret getting it at all. It's all about setup.

price out what it would cost to build a set of the 16mm shocks front and back, and get back to me. You know, for curiosity sake. I priced out what it takes to build the 13mm shocks so I’m just curious.

Last edited:
The rear shock body on the SL, the eb410, and sct410 2.0 are the same part. The shafts are different for the sct410 2.0

price out what it would cost to build a set of the 16mm shocks front and back, and get back to me. You know, for curiosity sake. I priced out what it takes to build the 13mm shocks so I’m just curious.
Well, for as much as some people say the 13mm bore shocks are a step backwards on the 2.0, they sell out quickly on chop shops. 🤷‍♂️

Well, for as much as some people say the 13mm bore shocks are a step backwards on the 2.0, they sell out quickly on chop shops. 🤷‍♂️
they are not cheap to acquire those parts new. It’s about $170 and that’s no shipping and priced out with Idaho taxes.

Recent Popular Liked

Back