• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

New to the tekno forums so sorry if i ask something thats already been asked! Sct410 to nitro?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Reaction score
Whats up guys sorry if this has already been asked but like i said im new to this thread and havent figured all the stuff out. So has anyone or doea anyone know if the sct410 can be converted to nitro??? Any help is appreciated.

Welcome to the forum!

I don't think the screw pattern/layout will work on the SCT chassis to make it nitro....but you could potentially get the nitro buggy (NB48) and convert it to a badass SCT by switching out the arms, driveshafts, hubs, shocks, shock towers and body mounts.

That would be a cool build to watch unfold!

Ive got the nb48.4. The green one in my profile pic. Im waiting for the new 2.0 to drop then i guess i can try the conversion on the nb48.4. How hard do you think it would be. Just change the parts you listed and thats it or would there be more involved?? Also do you think the nb48 would fit those arms and all the other stuff you explained??

.3 would be a direct swap, the .4 maybe, but not totally sure. You may have to get a little creative to make sure you maintain same width as a standard SCT (if you care about that). I know they changed a few things with the arm geometry of the .4.

You would also need the outdrives to fit the SCT driveshafts, and then get the SCT spindles and spindle carriers as well. You can keep the center drive line parts. Unless money is not a factor...I would recommend sourcing a used SCT roller (maybe find one with extra parts).

It would definitely be possible but would it fit legal/standard dimensions not exactly sure.

I emailed tekno amd got the parts list i will need from the sct and went ahead and ordered them. Waiting for an auction on ebay to end so i can get a nb48.3 roller. Im not to worried about legal width but do plan on using the extensions to widen it up some. Feel free to check out my yt channel( drews niteo ahop) for further build vids of it. I plan on poating pics here as well. I appreciate the advice and help.

I emailed tekno amd got the parts list i will need from the sct and went ahead and ordered them. Waiting for an auction on ebay to end so i can get a nb48.3 roller. Im not to worried about legal width but do plan on using the extensions to widen it up some. Feel free to check out my yt channel( drews niteo ahop) for further build vids of it. I plan on poating pics here as well. I appreciate the advice and help.

Post the list they gave you, if you don't mind. I bet it would be of interest of someone else in the future.

Cant wait see some pics of the build!

Ok not a problem. The only thing they didnt list were bearings so this list plus the bearings and the tekno customer service guy said depending on how i build i may need a coue other small parts for it but nothing major.

Attachments

• 15632910439536637542510686264035.jpg
    15632910439536637542510686264035.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 444

Recent Popular Liked

Back