• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Just arrived, my new to build MT410.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FHE_nld

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Hi everybody.

Yes....my new MT410 has arrived.

My first build of an RC, after reading and watching lot of good things about this brand I have ordered one last week.

My plan is to build the MT410 chassis first, and will decide during the build progresses, for motor, esc, servo and the rest.

Cheers.

20200416_185428.jpg

Have fun building guys!

Just had a text saying mine will be arriving tomorrow!! Might sleep by the front door don't want to miss any deliveries. Have fun building
Thanks, have a good night sleep tonight. ?

Just had a text saying mine will be arriving tomorrow!! Might sleep by the front door don't want to miss any deliveries. Have fun building
LOL... the mental image of a grown man building a nest to sleep by the door so he didn’t miss his RC delivery, had me laughing out loud... literally. ( and fairly sure I would consider doing it myself ) ?

Good choice..?? can't wait to see what you put in it electronics wise..?
Mine still isn't built but I'm in no rush as were still in lockdown here..

Nice! Your going to love it after the build fairly easy and the best thing is sins your building it when it comes to maintenance itll be so easy to do because you'll know the ins and outs of the build.

Do let us know what you decide on going with as for the electronics and motor combo.

Do you plan on running 4S or 6S? I think a good 4S pack would be perfect.

Good choice..?? can't wait to see what you put in it electronics wise..?
Mine still isn't built but I'm in no rush as were still in lockdown here..
Also have to start over here with the build, but no rush.
Work is still going over here in my business, I have to go out when nessecary.

Nice! Your going to love it after the build fairly easy and the best thing is sins your building it when it comes to maintenance itll be so easy to do because you'll know the ins and outs of the build.

Do let us know what you decide on going with as for the electronics and motor combo.

Do you plan on running 4S or 6S? I think a good 4S pack would be perfect.
I have read on this forum that most people say 4s is enough, other wise you have to beef it up seriously I understand.
Sold the Arrma outcast 4s, and 4s was more then plenty for this car. So i can imagine what 4s will do for the tekno, let alone 6s.

Cheers on your new kit !! I am about to finish mine still so all I can say so far is that it is a joy to build. I don't doubt it'll be one hell of a basher as well.
Happy building.

I have read on this forum that most people say 4s is enough, other wise you have to beef it up seriously I understand.
Sold the Arrma outcast 4s, and 4s was more then plenty for this car. So i can imagine what 4s will do for the tekno, let alone 6s.
I ran 4s packs today for an hour straight and the truck was plenty fast and powerful. I have Arrma 6s cars and trucks and run both 4s and 6s in those. For some reason running 4s in the MT410 seems much faster then running 4s in the Arrma vehicles. I don't know if it's the weight or center of gravity or what but there is a noticeable difference. Could be just more efficient at dealing with the power and torque. Maybe just an illusion because it's bigger. I would imagine running 6s in the Tekno would be just bonkers. I'll give it a try one day once I fine tune my rig first. Be warned though that running 6s on any vehicles usually cost you more at the hobby shops in replacement parts because things wear down faster and crashes are more destructive at those speeds.

I ran 4s packs today for an hour straight and the truck was plenty fast and powerful. I have Arrma 6s cars and trucks and run both 4s and 6s in those. For some reason running 4s in the MT410 seems much faster then running 4s in the Arrma vehicles. I don't know if it's the weight or center of gravity or what but there is a noticeable difference. Could be just more efficient at dealing with the power and torque. Maybe just an illusion because it's bigger. I would imagine running 6s in the Tekno would be just bonkers. I'll give it a try one day once I fine tune my rig first. Be warned though that running 6s on any vehicles usually cost you more at the hobby shops in replacement parts because things wear down faster and crashes are more destructive at those speeds.

Do you use arrma esc and motor also in your Tekno, or do you use something else?

Last edited:
Do you use arrma esc and motor also in your Tekno, or do you ise something else?
Arrma BLX 185 motor and ESC combo. Good cheap power and ready to go. No soldering needed which is something I don't trust to do myself.

Arrma BLX 185 motor and ESC combo. Good cheap power and ready to go. No soldering needed which is something I don't trust to do myself.
Thanks, I will keep this option in mind.

Recent Popular Liked

Back