• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410.3 My first build stuff has arrived

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jibbsy

Reaction score
first.jpg

I finished my truck a few weeks ago and I'm jealous. I want to build it again?
Arrma back flips I see. Good choice. Did you get the Tekno shock tool wrench?
It is such a great tool and will save you hands and fingers from pain.

Last edited:
Have fun building - cant wait for all mine to turn up!!!

I finished my truck a few weeks ago and I'm jealous. I want to build it again?
Arrma back flips I see. Good choice. Did you get the Tekno shock tool wrench?
It is such a great tool and will save you hands and fingers from pain.
I could not find one in the UK that was in stock but having now had a look at the Tekno shock building video i have ordered one from Finland don't want to mess up the shock's using tools not made for the job.

Few build pics its a great kit to build as a newby i was a little worried i would be out of my depth but so far i have only had to redo a few bits!!
2.jpg

lol - I was about to say 'damn, that rides running a bit too low to the ground dude!"

Then I realised the shocks aren't on yet :ROFLMAO:

I could not find one in the UK that was in stock but having now had a look at the Tekno shock building video i have ordered one from Finland don't want to mess up the shock's using tools not made for the job.
You really won’t mess anything up without the tool. The tool is great for holding the shock shaft safely when assembling. I have seen videos of people using needle nose pliers to hold the shafts and they were just tearing the metal up. The shock tool really came in handy when I was doing the turnbuckles assembly which I see you have already done. Your fingers are probably pretty sore. :D

You really won’t mess anything up without the tool. The tool is great for holding the shock shaft safely when assembling. I have seen videos of people using needle nose pliers to hold the shafts and they were just tearing the metal up. The shock tool really came in handy when I was doing the turnbuckles assembly which I see you have already done. Your fingers are probably pretty sore. :D

How did you use it for the turnbuckles??
I have the turnbuckle wrenches - did you use the shock tool instead of the turnbuckle wrenches?

How did you use it for the turnbuckles??
I have the turnbuckle wrenches - did you use the shock tool instead of the turnbuckle wrenches?
I used both. The wrenches I used when fine turning the turnbuckles. The tool was perfect for putting the ball joints on the turn buckle ends quick and easy and I also used the shock shaft holder to hold the rod and I put a hex driver in the eyelet to tighten the ends.

I used both. The wrenches I used when fine turning the turnbuckles. The tool was perfect for putting the ball joints on the turn buckle ends quick and easy and I also used the shock shaft holder to hold the rod and I put a hex driver in the eyelet to tighten the ends.

Ah cool - I thought you meant you used the shock tool to actually get the rod ends onto the turnbuckle. lol. Was wondering how that worked! But yes, the ball joints are much easier with the shock tool!

Looking good . Hope you enjoyed the build as much as it drives.

You didnt go wrong with choosing those wheels. Its amazing how big it ends up turning out compared to the box it comes in.

Do post more updates and what you think about how it handles.

Recent Popular Liked

Back