• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Stixx’s Eb410.2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. SCT410
Driving Style
Racer
Just getting underway, took forever to get here but it was worth the wait. My home track has a open class for both my Sct 410.3 and this new Eb410.2 ( If your going to commit to a track day you might as well make the most of it ?)

Attachments

• AC48AA1A-974D-4E43-B250-8144D2B0915A.jpeg
    AC48AA1A-974D-4E43-B250-8144D2B0915A.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 227
The only issue with the diff’s has been a bit of flashing to remove from the composite cross pins... nothing a bit of sand paper can’t fix. Other than that smooth like Tekno !

Just getting underway, took forever to get here but it was worth the wait. My home track has a open class for both my Sct 410.3 and this new Eb410.2 ( If your going to commit to a track day you might as well make the most of it ?)
Congrats, good luck with your build. ?

I would have preferred a bit of room, and shims for the diff case....bit on the tight side. Check out the pic of rubbing on the inside of the case to see what I mean.
D12A6698-0CC8-4FC6-9589-3F1763A859F9.jpeg

Even chamfered the edges of the bulkheads in case mild flash was an issue. As you could see from the ( 3X pictures lol ) the rub was occurring before the front covers were installed.

I was up pretty late last night. Pulled the diffs out and sanded the back with some 1000gr. Seems to have cleared up the rub. The rest of the front and rear went together butter smooth. Like always my finger tips are a bit tender from link building ....lol
E9B9F9A9-95E7-4A80-8321-D53DD7A8D1A6.jpeg

Although I am building kit from stock parts, HD turnbuckles from Lunsford, centre aluminium diff mount, steering rack w/arms ( Exotek ) and avid bearing kit with some fancy wing buttons are going on at first service. I’m interested in running box stock first ( alright... I’m impatient and not everything is here yet)

Maclan MMax 160amp with a MMR 6.5T motor. Spectrum receiver and protek 130T installed. Damn it usually takes longer but with nothing to do all day ...... should have ordered 2 kits .. lol.
9E75E490-4E25-41C3-8EE9-06A880C512EB.jpeg

Still have a bit of wire management to do.... battery leads will be bullet w/balance straight off the ESC soon but my LHS is only around a couple times a week with the whole Covid thing going on, so they are a bit long for now. Gens RS 5500 100c will power it all got a great deal on them.

Also picked up a new parts bin, using some industrial filters / foam to keep things locked down while on the move. My other bin was much bigger and harder organize. There’s another one with fluids and one for hardware.
4C64E099-4F2D-4F90-AC05-2FD57E5EA315.jpeg

2DF36327-F591-4ABD-BE09-0CF04B8E58EB.jpeg
While I’m showcasing my boredom .... made this sweat radio case from an old DeWalt drill / driver set. Full foam inside custom fit for my spectrum radio and fab’d up a cover to protect the wheel ( which was thicker than the case) Sorry it’s sideways .... can’t get it to flip.

View attachment 4409While I’m showcasing my boredom .... made this sweat radio case from an old DeWalt drill / driver set. Full foam inside custom fit for my spectrum radio and fab’d up a cover to protect the wheel ( which was thicker than the case) Sorry it’s sideways .... can’t get it to flip.
I just finished up a MT410 build last week. Such a great build and like you with plenty of time and boredom looking forward to the next one. Waiting for the the EB48 2.0 to come back in stock unless Tekno has something new coming out this summer. I just picked a barely used EB410.2 carpet racer to tinker with. Two shocks were a little mushy and found out it one was missing the rubber seal on the shock caps and the other shock shaft came unscrewed because builder did not use lock tight. Seal and shock fluid should be here this week so I was looking over the instruction manual getting familiar with the car. Also got some Bandito street wheels coming in.

have had a EB48 2.0 on order for several weeks. Not arrived yet!!!! Arghhh!

have had a EB48 2.0 on order for several weeks. Not arrived yet!!!! Arghhh!
I spoke with two different people at both Horizon hobby and Tower hobby and they said most likely June or July for these to come back in stock. One said she would be surprised if they got them before July.
Get an MT410 to hold you over for now.

Recent Popular Liked

Back