• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Is there a resource that lists the final gear ratios of Tekno RC vehicles?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrimaRC

Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
I am trying to find a detailed spec sheet on the ET48 2.0, because I'd be interested to find out what the listed internal diff and final diff ratios are in these cars?
I understand that a different pinion or spur and tyres would change this, but even a figure on the internal diffs would be nice to have.

Thank you.
ET482.0_Vehicle_Cover_Pic.jpg

I am trying to find a detailed spec sheet on the ET48 2.0, because I'd be interested to find out what the listed internal diff and final diff ratios are in these cars?
I understand that a different pinion or spur and tyres would change this, but even a figure on the internal diffs would be nice to have.

Thank you.
View attachment 7166
They're listed on the main product page for each vehicle except the ET48 2.0 for some reason. Also the MT410 listing says the ratio is 10/40 which is incorrect, it's 9/40.

The buggies use a 12/40=3.33 ratio for .4 and 2.0 generations.
Truggies and MT use a 9/40=4.44 ratio for .3 and 2.0 generations.

To swap between the two you need the diff pinion gear and the ring gear. Buggy ring gear won't work with truggy (9t) pinion since it's thinner.

They're listed on the main product page for each vehicle except the ET48 2.0 for some reason. Also the MT410 listing says the ratio is 10/40 which is incorrect, it's 9/40.

The buggies use a 12/40=3.33 ratio for .4 and 2.0 generations.
Truggies and MT use a 9/40=4.44 ratio for .3 and 2.0 generations.

To swap between the two you need the diff pinion gear and the ring gear. Buggy ring gear won't work with truggy (9t) pinion since it's thinner.
Legend thank you NO02, that's great info, cheers! Oh okay that's good to know about the buggy v truggy pinion and ring gears.

Recent Popular Liked

Back