• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McNibbler

Reaction score
Hey everyone, im just joining the world of rc cars and so far its not gone too well. I just picked up a used SCT 410.3 off of my local buy and sell conplete RTR. I tested it out in the parking lot before purchasing but never pinned it. Just took it out to the my farm to give it a test, made it about 30 feet. I pinned it and then immediately let go of the gas. The car kept going full throttle, no controls at all. Ended up hitting wheel first into a fence post and breaking a bunch of stuff im the front end. After the crash i tested it a few times again. It seems whenever i pull the throttle all the way down the truck loses all controls and stays at full throttle for between 3-5 seconds. During that time i cant brake or steer. Its a hobbywing ezrun xr8 sct. I dont think its the transmitter because i turned it off once while it was doing this and it didnt stop. Anybody ever had this happen? Am i doing something wrong?

Did you go thru all the setup procedures? Very important, you cant just assume its correctly calibrated.

I have the same esc if there is anything you need to know.

I would suggest going through the manual to calibrate the transmitter and buying a program card to tweak the internal esc settings.

Recent Popular Liked

Back