• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

    Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48 2.2 ET48 2.2 Basher Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HulkRC

Well-known member
Messages
64
Reaction score
25
IMG_0619.webp
IMG_0629.webp


Finally posting my ET48 2.2 basher build. Build was enjoyable and straight forward. Like the way the ET48 2.2 drives, handles and flies. Very stable and well balanced. Durability is very good relative to my Arrma 6s bashers. Only stripped out wing mount screws from bulkhead upon landing on the wing mount. Eventually I may upgrade to ADU aluminum bulkheads. Excellent rig to complement my MT48 2.0.
 
If you plan on sending that to the moon, may I suggest some heavier shock springs. The stock springs are pretty soft, even for racing. I would think you would want to go up a couple spring rates for bashing.
 
If you plan on sending that to the moon, may I suggest some heavier shock springs. The stock springs are pretty soft, even for racing. I would think you would want to go up a couple spring rates for bashing.
Not sending it to the moon, leaving that for my other bashing rigs. But ordered Tekno orange springs and will be using 910 cst shock oils in all four. Also used thicker diff oils. Stock oils for racing.
 
Back
Top