• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

drooop setting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killer rock

Reaction score
Im setting my truck up and I've ran in to a issue with droop measurement. And need a clarification. How is droop measured in tekno builds. I read in teknos rc setup guide that's it messured from the shocks mounting position. This is not quite clear to me as depending on how you measure it could very by the thickness the the screw head and bolt?

just to clarify, there are dimples in the lower shock screws so you can measure from the center of the shock screw to the center of the dots on the upper shock mounts... you want to use a caliper with the vehicle in the air where the wheels are not touching the ground.

There are center dots on both the shock mounts and the screw that go into the arms. Measure from those points and you will get consistent measurements.
just to clarify, there are dimples in the lower shock screws so you can measure from the center of the shock screw to the center of the dots on the upper shock mounts... you want to use a caliper with the vehicle in the air where the wheels are not touching the ground.
Great info there guy's, I'm about to build my first Tekno and it's great that I'm learning new things already..???
On my Arrma's I would have just let the arms drop so that the shock is about 4-7mm longer than the gap if that makes sense..?

Recent Popular Liked

Back