• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Body that fits MT48, MT410lwb, MT410ext or whatever you want to call it. Pro-Line Silverado!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briggs

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.
There are so few bodies that fit the extended wheelbase "MT48", that I wanted to make sure everyone knows about the Pro-Line 13.9" wheelbase Silverado!
It's intended as a crawler body so it comes with all kinds of scale goodies, but I figured those would be wasted on a basher.
Please ignore the paint job. For some reason I thought the body came with window stickers as well as the masks and I just wanted to play with my new toy.
I did't really want a pickup truck body but this was so low drama, I might get a second one and put some real effort into it (maybe even lights).
The only weird part is where the rear body posts poke through right at the wheel wells making body clips tricky. I'd love some advice on how to deal with that a little better.
The rear posts are at the lowest height and the front posts are at the second to lowest. I don't have any rubbing issues using zero offset wheels and I like how it comes right down to the chassis.
Anyway. This is my first proper build and I really wasn't prepared for how hard it would be to find a body for this darn thing. I guess that's what happens when you mash up three standard vehicle types and expect it to work. All of the working parts are straight from an Arrma Talion, but as things start to burn out, I imagine I will swap them, for a Max8 system. I've only had it out for about an hour, running 4s and oh my god I can't imagine ever dropping 6s batteries in there.
PXL_20220605_122733646.jpg

PXL_20220605_122936207.jpg

PXL_20220605_123133379.jpg

PXL_20220605_123011830.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! It sits perfect on the chassis. Great find!

I would shoe goo and gorilla tape this thing as much ad possible and as quickly as possible.
Probably a good idea. The only other RC I've driven is a 2wd Slash. This body is going to take a beating.

On those rear body posts, drill the body post holes front to back;)
I was thinking about that but wasn't sure how they would stand up to it. I guess a bag of replacement posts is probably pretty cheap.

Is that body thick ?? do you think it will take a beating

Is that body thick ?? do you think it will take a beating
Unfortunately I don't have a lot of experience with bodies but it feels almost twice as thick as the other three bodies I have. My crappy harbor Freight analog caliper show around .5 or .6 mm

Thanks for sharing. I'm working on an MT410 LWB project and this was my final piece.

Thanks for sharing. I'm working on an MT410 LWB project and this was my final piece.
Heck yeah! Mine has taken a bit of a beating over the past week, but it's still in one piece. It turns out I'm not a particularly good driver yet. When I paint the next one I'll be really tempted to use the headlight inserts it comes with, if I can find an easy lighting kit.

Recent Popular Liked

Back