• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Aluminium shock caps leaking!......HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamakaze1

Reaction score
So i installed aluminium shock caps on my MT, and I followed the manual, which I'm sure i'm bleeding it incorrectly!.........ANY HELP would be golden!

Which style shock caps? Emulsion? Bladder?
Regardless make sure that the seal (o-ring if emulsion, bladder otherwise) is seated properly. I overtightened my shock caps and pushed the bladder out of its seat, causing the shock oil to all leak out via the bleeder hole.

Which style shock caps? Emulsion? Bladder?
Regardless make sure that the seal (o-ring if emulsion, bladder otherwise) is seated properly. I overtightened my shock caps and pushed the bladder out of its seat, causing the shock oil to all leak out via the bleeder hole.
Thnaks alot, i'll take them apart and inspect the O-ring!

You can build any type of shocks with these caps. Just don’t use the large o ring if you use a bladder.
I think you also have to restrict the stroke a bit so the shaft doesn't pierce the bladder.

Recent Popular Liked

Back