• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

62Kg-cm (861 oz-in) Servo from JX for only $44!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MailManX

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
  2. MT410
It seems too good to be true. However, I'm gonna risk losing $44. Even if this thing reaches half of the advertised 861 oz-in, I'd be happy. I ordered one today from Banggood. I will be anxious to see if it fits my MT410 or ET48.3. I hope it's not too big! https://www.banggood.com/JX-Servo-P...180-Digital-Servo-for-RC-Model-p-1074870.html

Here are the pertinent specs:

Operating Voltage: DC 6.0V-7.4V
Operating Speed: (6.0V) 0.17 sec/60°
Operating Speed: (7.4V) 0.15 sec/60°
Stall Torque: (6.0V) 48kg.cm
Stall Torque: (7.4V) 62kg.cm
Dimensions: 65.8X30X57.4mm
Dual ball bearing.
Metal gears.

JX 60Kg Servo.jpg

I could not find much info on it. Here is one of the few videos I could find:

Last edited:
I have the Savox 1210SG in mine and it’s a very tight fit. I would cancel your order if you still have time. I’m sorry to tell you man but I don’t want you to waste your money especially right before the build. That money can be used in something else or a different servo.

Savox Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.6 x 20.7 x 42.0

2BFB66E9-4B18-4840-B5D9-79B06D15D419.jpeg
4650086A-D66F-4032-ABB1-6E62A77FAE89.jpeg
BDC146FB-027A-4303-A622-7B58A104AE2C.jpeg

Edit - The servo horn and link have been re-adjusted since this pic but it’s still a little off using the second hole though.

Nice build! Thanks for the update. I'll keep the order since I have several other 1/8th scale rigs and one 5th scale. I'll use that servo someday.

This servo is to big for the Tekno vehicle, I think I t'a for 1/5th scale. But I heard a lot of good things about JX-PDI and ordered the PDI-6113mg for my Eb-48.3, still waiting on him to arrive.

Its a beast but that is far more torque than you'll ever need on a tekno.. there is really no benefit to having way more torque than needed. You only need as much torque as needed to turn the wheels under stressful conditions... that beast is like installing a steering rack from a semi truck into a honda civic. I'm running huge heavy tires and my 350oz torque turns them easily. And 0.15 is on the slow end. I won't touch anything slower than .10 sec
That servo would be good for some huge 1/5 scale thing that weights 40 pounds. The one benefit is that it would probably never break from impact.

Wonder if it would fit in a crawler. I’m sure the mount could be adjusted. Right amount of torque and speed. I concur, you need .10 and preferably less for your application.

Today I received my JX PDI-6113mg and finished by the way to build my Eb-48.3
This servo is awesome for the price (18€)
Very fast : 0.10 sec and very smooth and way strong enough for what I need.
I opened it and it was very well build.
Very impressed.
Only one strange thing, if somebody can help me, when the car is not on the floor the wheels are moving alone very fast.

Yes like shaking a lot. To stop that I need to hold the steering wheel and when I leave it it's shaking again

I dont know how i feel, you buy what you want but i like to stick with the good brands like savox and i am a loyal hitec user, even try out the new tekin servos, but with this it is a hit or miss. good luck

The esc is the ezrun wp sc8 with a 6v internal bec.
I'm surprised that it pulls more than 6v ?
Something else I realized, there's quite a bit of slop on the servo.
Is it possible that it's shaking because of this slop ?

The slop is on the servo and I can feel it with the servo horn when I move it from left to right.
But I checked my other servo, savox, power hd and hrc and they've quite same slop and no problem.

You might be right with your solution. I'm just very surprised because when I read comments on Banggood about this servo, people use it on buggy but also on "cheap" 1/10th scale Rtr and no problem.

Someone says that it takes under 2A and my bec gives 3A.
Strange problem.
Thank you for your help.

Sounds to me its trying to find center. Just had a spektrum do this to me. Turned out to be a cracked case. I don't think that's your issue being its brand new but who knows. Worth checking at least

Only one strange thing, if somebody can help me, when the car is not on the floor the wheels are moving alone very fast.
You don't happen to have a gyro RX in there by chance do you? For instance, a Spektrum with AVC or the Traxxas TSM receiver?

I've been running JX servos for just over a year now, they are really nice servos for the price, but unfortunately the gears start to get sloppy at about 8 months of use and in my ET48 the servo gears finally stripped at 10 months of use, then my EB48 servo gears stripped right at the 1 year mark. Replacement gear sets are hard to come by... I put in a request to RCJuice to see if they will start stocking them and he said he will consider it, in the mean time I'm keeping my JX Servos as spares until gear sets are more readily available on the market.

I have since moved onto running SRT servos ;)

Thank you for your help
I don't have any type of gyro
The problem was getting worse and after contacting the seller he'll send me a new one.

Here is a JX servo after 10 months of use (on the left), next to a brand new never used JX servo (on the right), I noticed slop starting to form along the 25T spline when moving the servo arm with my hand:

39413901094_dc6fed0a99_c.jpg

Here is a close up of the sloppy gear (from the servo on the left in the previous pic) where you can see some of the teeth are showing significant signs of wear:

40125809471_ea20d9788d_c.jpg

The same wear can be seen on the #2 gear with worn teeth on the left and a brand new #2 gear on the right:

25253644227_9bd7e9c7a3_c.jpg

Here is a JX servo after 10 months of use (on the left), next to a brand new never used JX servo (on the right), I noticed slop starting to form along the 25T spline when moving the servo arm with my hand:
Here is a close up of the sloppy gear (from the servo on the left in the previous pic) where you can see some of the teeth are showing significant signs of wear:

I guess you get what you pay for. Might be a great deal on paper but specs never tell the story of a real-world or long term test. I don't touch cheap electronics any more, every time I did, I ended up buying twice.
Weren't you a big fan of those Turnigy servos if I remember correctly? How're those holding up over time?

Recent Popular Liked

Back