• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Powerhobby 729MBL High Torque 565 OZ/Speed .085 @ 8.4v Servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chozwoz

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
Driving Style
Racer
Possible alternative to a NitroPro steering servo?

Possible alternative to a NitroPro steering servo?
And you have to be the one to decide on not spending the extra bit of money for a lifetime gear replacement warranty is worth it to you. If I could find a great deal on a PowerHobby servo, I'd probably go for it. That's exactly what I did. When AGFrc had a sale on a servo I had in my watchlist, I couldn't resist. Also, I'm not in the position to have DNF bother me :giggle: .

And you have to be the one to decide on not spending the extra bit of money for a lifetime gear replacement warranty is worth it to you. If I could find a great deal on a PowerHobby servo, I'd probably go for it. That's exactly what I did. When AGFrc had a sale on a servo I had in my watchlist, I couldn't resist. Also, I'm not in the position to have DNF bother me :giggle: .
Just starting out, DNF's are gonna be expected. Just trying to find a stout servo that won't break the bank. I found this one on Nitro Pro's website: FK-N500FST, 500oz torque @ 8.4v, .071 transit time, $109, same warranties apply. Would this be a good first servo in an EB48.4?

Just starting out, DNF's are gonna be expected. Just trying to find a stout servo that won't break the bank. I found this one on Nitro Pro's website: FK-N500FST, 500oz torque @ 8.4v, .071 transit time, $109, same warranties apply. Would this be a good first servo in an EB48.4?

That would be the one I'd use.
Promo code WVining10 should get you a 10% discount.

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back