• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

62Kg-cm (861 oz-in) Servo from JX for only $44!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess you get what you pay for. Might be a great deal on paper but specs never tell the story of a real-world or long term test. I don't touch cheap electronics any more, every time I did, I ended up buying twice.
Weren't you a big fan of those Turnigy servos if I remember correctly? How're those holding up over time?

Yes, I've always loved the Turnigy 1258 and Turnigy 1251 servos, I think they were discontinued.... I've sold most of them off with my other cars as I thinned my collection of cars, I think I still might have a couple of those servos as backups, they are great for 1/10 cars but I race mostly 1/8 these days so SRT servos have become my new favorite brand where they are roughly half the price of name brands with comparable specs :)

Yes, I've always loved the Turnigy 1258 and Turnigy 1251 servos, I think they were discontinued.... I've sold most of them off with my other cars as I thinned my collection of cars, I think I still might have a couple of those servos as backups, they are great for 1/10 cars but I race mostly 1/8 these days so SRT servos have become my new favorite brand where they are roughly half the price of name brands with comparable specs :)

Hadn't heard of SRT before. They look really nice, BH9027 has about the exact same specs as my protek 130T but is also brushless. still not sure if there is any benefit to a brushless servo. I like that SRT metal case... no pricing on their website. Where do you purchase them? Curious how much it costs. I see they are out of China... if they are $100 or more i would probably just stick with a protek and go up to the 150S/T...

Last edited:
Hadn't heard of SRT before. They look really nice, BH9027 has about the exact same specs as my protek 130T but is also brushless. still not sure if there is any benefit to a brushless servo. I like that SRT metal case... no pricing on their website. Where do you purchase them? Curious how much it costs. I see they are out of China... if they are $100 or more i would probably just stick with a protek and go up to the 150S/T...

I get them through DialedHobbies, they have an online presence here to answer any questions folks might have about these servos:
https://www.rctech.net/forum/radio-electronics/994781-srt-servos.html

My understanding is that brushless servos are smoother and more efficient, less likely to cause brown outs which is a notorious problem with Savox servos... these SRT servos are significantly more quiet than Savox servos I have tested.

I get them through DialedHobbies, they have an online presence here to answer any questions folks might have about these servos:
https://www.rctech.net/forum/radio-electronics/994781-srt-servos.html

My understanding is that brushless servos are smoother and more efficient, less likely to cause brown outs which is a notorious problem with Savox servos... these SRT servos are significantly more quiet than Savox servos I have tested.

A bit more expensive than I was hoping, but I guess for brushless they aren't a bad price at all. I would like to try a brushless servo for the heck of it.

Recent Popular Liked

Back