• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Xr10 pro g2 flashing red light, no throttle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thegreatdane

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

Brand new HW xr10 pro. All wired up correctly. When I plug in the battery it starts flashing red fast. I cannot enter calibration mode as when I hold the switch nothing happens. I have servo but no throttle. When I put the servo into the throttle slot in the receiver the throttle controls the servo as a test I ran. Can't turn it off without unplugging the battery. I am running a 3s but the xr10 pro can take up to 4s so I don't see why the 3s would be an issue?

I also have made sure the controller was set to neutral throttle and also made sure it was not in reverse. What could be the problem?

All suggestions welcome please.

I wish I had an answer for you. I'd try to do a factory reset, and start over. Is there a specific group for XR10 Pro users? I don't know. If you do figure things out, please let us know.

I am running a 3s but the xr10 pro can take up to 4s so I don't see why the 3s would be an issue?

As far as I'm aware the XR10 Pro is 2S only with lipo.

Recent Popular Liked

Back