• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Can't calibrate XR10 Pro with FS-GT5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freelosophy

Reaction score
Have no more hairs to pull out. Receiver and transmitter binded fine. But when calibrating ESC it calibrates neutral but not throttle or anything else. I made sure that sub trim and trim are both at 0% and D/R at 100% on the transmitter. Turn on transmitter and then hold the on/off button on ESC and it goes into calibrate mode. Leave the transmitter in neutral and press the on/off on ESC and I get 1 beep and the green light blinks. Then I pull the throttle to full and press on/off again but no two green blinks as expected. Nothing thereafter except have to pull battery to turn off ESC. If I turn on the ESC normally, steering is fine and full throttle makes it go forward but slowly. I reversed the servo and ESC cables at the receiver as a test and when turning the wheel the buggy takes off like a bat out hell and pulling the throttle barely turns the wheels. The GT5 works fine with other rigs. I've tried everything I could think of including resetting the ESC to factory and same symptom every time. If some one has ran into this in the past, I sure need to hear you feedback, please. Am gonna send an email to Amain to see if they can help....
Finally got the EB410.2 built and painted and still sitting on the shelf! Freaking frustrating to say the least !

Recent Popular Liked

Back