• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What shock oil are you running for bashing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slevin

Ummm Yeah!
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
I need to buy more. For big air what would you suggest? Stock 650 cst or something heavier or lighter?

I could just run stock and change the pistons from 8 hole stock to something else

Last edited:
I know for the MT410 guys have been suggesting the orange springs and heavier oil. I think I went with 800cst and orange springs... I've read some use 900cst.

Cool. I just bought the orange springs and more 650 oil. Might have to pick up some heavier at some point.

I dont really "bash" but if I know I'm going someplace that has huge jumps I will typically run TLR 50wt with orange spring front and rear. Stock pistons most of the time, but I also have a set of 3x2.1 which are a bit less pack, and I'm currently running a set of VRP 6x1.5. I have them in my SCT410.3 and like them a lot. On that truck I opened up the 2 rebound holes under the rubber flaps to 1.8 and it seems to handle rough straights better. That's been the biggest challenge for tuning I've had with especially that truck, but also my EB48.4. The ET.3 is so wide and stable it does really good no matter what haha.

Recent Popular Liked

Back