• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What has been your best RC moment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I smashed a $1500 gas airplane into the ground. Only then, I knew it wasn't for me.

I first got into the hobby when I was a teen in 80's, just as a basher... I only raced 1 time and I totally sucked plus couldn't afford to go back... fast forward 25 years and my 10 y/o son inspired me to get into racing with him. Over time he lost interest as race days were long and cut into his activities with other sports and more importantly... gilrs, ha!

Anyway, as I've progressed my skills throughout the past 8+ years I've been racing, there have been some key milestones for me... I can't remember when it was that I actually won my very first club race, but I'm sure I was on cloud 9 that day... over the years I've started to collect key pieces of hardware that have shown that I was ready to progress up to the next level in some classes and for me this moment was the very last time I would ever race in sportsman... I didn't really think I was good enough just to make the podium, but I would actually win both TQ and 1st overall marking one of my best moments in RC, I think it's far more rewarding when you go into a race with no expectation to win and to change position so many times during a race knowing that you need both luck and skill to win :)

38372855192_a57868087f_c.jpg

Recent Popular Liked

Back