• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What has been your best RC moment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mine was the perfect jump with MY kraton
Jumped a distance of about 7 metres And landed on a down hill.
It was beautifull

probably when i smashed into a curb at 50mph with my 18 scale Team associated, it exploded... lol

Jumping with my Kraton in mud

You DID get a video of this, right? :eek:

unfortunately no, i was alone tooling around in a cul-de-sac. i think it was actually my first car in my RC re-entry about 10 years ago, like a fool i immediately built it with a super fast castle motor and geared it to go 50mph which was way beyond my skill level or any practical need, i remember hitting a little reflector bump in the road at max speed and the thing went airborne and did like 50 cartwheels, that was the day i decided to move up to 1/10... ha ha

It was beautifull
Sweet! My favorite was when I gave my 36-year old son a quick RC driving lesson (he was never into RC) and he pulled off a perfect double backflip over a small jump with my TA RC8.2e. Beginners luck. He had the throttle pegged and that's what happened. I made him give me the controller back after that.

Every time my dogs chase it around the yard!

haha! That was great, thanks for sharing

Mine was yesterday. I have a drainage ditch in front of my property, I hit the throttle and got it wide open and jumped clear across the street! The property across the street is unoccupied and I wound up in the briar bushes, but totally worth it!

That’s a tough question. I get excited every time I put a battery on charge. Probably when my wife gave me the go ahead to buy my 410.3...

When I got my first podium in non-novice class back in 2009! We had a Spec Slash class (remember those?) which was a step up from novice. On the first qualifier, I hopped off the track after going down the front straight after I finished to drive back to my pit, when I broke the rear hub carrier. Hobby shop was clean out, so I CA glued the hub and hoped it would hold. Sure enough, I got 3rd place that race, beating out 4th by about 7 seconds. Also set my lap record for that track that day.

Smacking the EB48.3 into an I-beam backwards in the air at AMS raceway and not breaking a thing. When you hear the I-beam ring someone usually yells “money maker!”
9D05FAE9-B855-4BB9-8CEA-061F902B23AA.jpeg

Crash you don't need to go for a walk with your dog to make exercice, just drive you Kraton:)
This dog will become fit

It was beautifull
mine was snaping my pede 4x4 in half with my buddies, then getting laughed at for hitting a curb, but thats why we have more than 1 truck

Recent Popular Liked

Back