• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What electronics for the EB410?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clodbusterfan

Reaction score
I bought an EB410 and was wondering what electronics I should put in it? ESC/motor combo, and steering servo? I am looking for not cheap electronics about middle of the road or lower end.

Last edited:
I like the speed control on the basher but the motor is too expensive for me. Should I go with a castle motor?

I've got a castle sidewinder 4 combo kit and it's been very reliable. I've also got a Savox 1258TG which has also been very good. I'd also consider some of the JX options for something cheaper. I got my kid a PDI-6208 to bash with and it's been fine also. metal gears and nice and quick.

I run basically the same setup in my EB410.2 that I do in my other 1/10 4wd, 2wd and 2wd ST. Hobbywing XR10 Pro G2 ESC/motor combo, with a 6.5t motor in the EB, along with the Protek 160T servo and I run both the Maclan V3 LiHV and Protek LiHV shorties. Only difference between any on my 1/10 rigs is my TLR 22 Elite has a Protek 160ss servo and a couple rigs I typically run the 7.5t motor. I run all of them with a Futaba 7px. I havent had a single issue with any of the electronics and havent found any other stuff that I like better...

The TKR5517A is the hexes for the EB410 and SCT410. The TKR1654X are +1mm. If your going to run B64/B74 front wheels youll need the TKR1654X up front. The AE style fronts are 1mm less offset than the Losi 22-4 fronts the car was tested with. Hope this helps.

So what are the options for AE and Losi? Is it just a different wheel or a completely different tire? All 2.2" buggy tires work with the AE and Losi wheels right?

Can't go wrong with Castle or HobbyWing... I've had really good luck with HobbyWing.

For general bashing around, I would consider this 3652-4000KV combo here:
https://www.hobbywingdirect.com/col...roducts/ezrun-max10-combo?variant=27757683921

Which servo is right for me?

I'm currently running the following servo in my PR Racing 401R and I absolutely love it!

A62CLS 12kg.cm(167oz-in) @6.0V - 0.093sec/60°@6.0V
Hey Bill...will that EZRUN Max10 Combo be ok for some light racing or only bashing? What is a middle-of-the-road ESC and motor good for a new RC racer?

Recent Popular Liked

Back