• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Electronics for eb410 buggy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you think about the proline fusion pro stadium tuck kit vs team associated?

Or proline vs sc201 vs team associated? Which kit in those comparisons?

Teckno sct10. 3 short course truck would probably match up good with my eb410 buggy in terms of parts. What do you think?

dude, you're all over the place today, ha!

I have not studied up on ProLine kits, not sure how much team driver support they have to offer.

The SCT410.3 doesn't share any compatible parts with the EB410, it does share some parts with the EB48.3 as they are both based on the same chassis and center driveline parts. The EB410 shares 75% parts with the ET410 if you're looking for a truck to share parts with.

I know. I just like to do my research before buying. Sorry. I'm guessing I'm going with the PR ST1 kit is going to be my kit. Gotta make a choice before I drive you crazy and myself crazy.

What do recommend for a really good soldering station, and wire for esc to batteries etc...?

Do you like the PR St 1 kit? I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy that kit. Just your final thought on a short course truck kit or should I wait on another kit?

Do you like the PR St 1 kit? I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy that kit. Just your final thought on a short course truck kit or should I wait on another kit?
Never had one... this is a TEKNO forum by the way. ;) :D

Recent Popular Liked

Back