• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What cars do you have in your fleet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeepBoopBeep

Reaction score
Since this forum is just starting up, a fleet thread is always handy to have around. Post pics if you have them too!

I have:
MT410 (finishing up)
HPI Baja 5B SS converted to electric
Arrma Senton
Arrma Typhon
Arrma Kraton
Axial SCX10.2 Jeep Wrangler
Traxxas 2wd Slash VXL
Traxxas 1/16 Revo VXL

I don't have pics of all of them but my profile pic is the Arrma Senton. What do you all have?

I have:
Tekno SCT410.3
Axial Yeti Score
2x Traxxas Slash 2wd for off road use.
Traxxas Slash 2wd that I'm doing an or road build.
Traxxas E-Maxx (down at the moment. no electronics.)

That reminds me! In your user profile you can also check which Tekno RC's you own:

tekno-rc-profile.png

I'm almost sad to say right now the Tekno MT410 is my only rig. I don't RC enough to have more than one at a time so I prefer to get one rig and focus on making it awesome, then I usually find it a new home and start over again after a while.
Ive owned a few 1/8 buggies, truggies, and SCTs, and I used to have a decked out Axial Wraith loaded with Vanquish axles, 4ws, and other good stuff. I absolutely loved working on that rig but it left something to be desired when I ran it, i guess crawlers just can't satisfy the need for speed...
I have love for all RCs though. I hope maybe to get another rig this summer, maybe a 2wd SCT.

This is my small collection, well actually two of them belongs to my daughter
I think that my next R/C will be the EB410 o an RCW4D crawler

Tekno MT410 (building in progress)
Arrma Kraton V3
Gearbest LRP S10 Blast 2
Team Associated Mini Rival

sample.jpg

Oh, I have
  • Arrma Kraton
  • DHK Wolf 2 brushless, too fast for it's own good
  • Team Ass 1/18 buggy
  • team ass 1/18 rival MT
  • Team Ass APEX Mini Skyline
Really looking to get rid of the Team ASS stuff

Currently have...
Arrma Kraton
Arrma Nero (stretched)
RedCat Volcano (been broken for 5 years now)

Future...
MT410

Currently have...
Arrma Kraton
Arrma Nero (stretched)
RedCat Volcano (been broken for 5 years now)

Future...
MT410
Do you happen to have a thread on the "Nero Stretch"? I am not sure if we are allowed to cross post, threads to other forums, but I would like to see how you pulled that off. The Cage they have on that thing looks like it would be tough to mod.

I have
-Helion Dominus
-Arrma Kraton
-LC Racing Emb-t
-Tekno eb-48.3

This is my fleet currently:
Summit
Slash 4x4
SCX10
SCX10ii
Rustler
Hyper ST
Yeti
Outcast Mini
Stampede 4x4
MT410

I had a Kraton until recently, but the parts situation in the UK is pretty bad. Hopefully this improves

Do you happen to have a thread on the "Nero Stretch"? I am not sure if we are allowed to cross post, threads to other forums, but I would like to see how you pulled that off. The Cage they have on that thing looks like it would be tough to mod.

I didnt stretch it personally, I bought it from a friend. He said it was somewhat of a challenge though, the thing is super stable. it is real hard to flip and is heavy, but will take to the air in a jump. All around a great MT for my son. He runs on 6s and will beat me off the line, but the Kraton on 4s will pass him after 100ft or so. Here a a couple pics, the Nero is next to my Kraton for scale.

12nero.jpgbottomnero.jpgnerostretched.jpgnerokraton.jpg

My fleet consists of the following (not all currently running):
I love the protection provided by T-Bone Racing bumpers, so I have them on nearly all of my cars.
Tekno ET48.3
Tekno MT410
Team Associated RC8.2e (Innovative-RC diff cups)
Team Associated RC8T (electric conversion)
Thunder Tiger MT4-G3 (Innovative-RC chassis and diff cups)
Traxxas Summit (with DeWalt motor and HPP Germany 17mm wheel hubs and "secure lock" wheel nuts)
Traxxas Stampede 4x4 (very customized - 1/8th scale big bore shocks from Vorza Flux)
Traxxas Slash 4X4 (customized with a Chuckworks Slice chassis)
DHK Maximus (crammed a 4074 motor in that thing. Had to cut up the motor mount. It's a BEAST!)
Dromida Buggy (brushless conversion)
Dromida MT (brushless conversion)
LC Racing EMB-MT Monster Truck (mini summit tires)
Tacon Valor Monster Truck (essential same as LC Racing rig above but with stock tires)
Axial Ridgeline
Losi Nightcrawler
Losi 1/24 Micro Rally X (brushless)
Losi 1/36 Micro Desert Truck (brushless)
Redcat Racing XT-E (totally upgraded with 7075RC chassis and all of his custom parts)
Hobbyking Basher Sabertooth (all stock - great rig for the price)
Hobbyking Basher Monster Beetle V2
Hobbyking Mission-D 1/10 4wd drifter
HPI Firestorm Flux
HPI Q32 Micro Buggy
Arrma Kraton (many upgrade parts from GKA and Voltage)
Arrma Raider LX
Pro-line Pro MT
Kyosho 1/27 Mini-Z MA-020S AWD Sport Nissan Silvia S15

Sadly, I'm also into airplanes, quads, boats and helicopters. I even have one 1/4-scale motorcycle. I call myself a collector. My wife calls me an addict.

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back