• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410 2.0 what body are u using sct410 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garlicbronco

Reaction score
i got a PROLINE 345817 Pre-Cut Flo-Tek Fusion Clear Body for ProPROLINE 345817 Pre-Cut Flo-Tek Fusion and it really dosent fit that great, little too narrow imo maybe a touch short.

any other suggestions?

Ah, man. That was one of the bodies I was looking at. I liked the original Fusion EVO so much that I bookmarked the Flo-Tek Fusion for future SCT needs.

Too narrow at what part of the body?

I have the JConcepts Illuzion. It's not painted yet but fits fine I think.

Ah, man. That was one of the bodies I was looking at. I liked the original Fusion EVO so much that I bookmarked the Flo-Tek Fusion for future SCT needs.

Too narrow at what part of the body?
so after getting some opinions and info i think i mostly need to move my body mount positions, it seems as if i have it sucked down too much but also im using some JConcepts Slash Pre-Mounted Landmines so they are also a bit wider offset im pretty sure. if your using the tekno wheels/similar offset you should be fine. my issue really isnt much maybe just being a bit nitpickey

I have not tried it, but the Pro-line Axis body might be good. It has really large fender flares for tire clearance. I have a 410sl and it really swallows it up. So I'm thinking it might be really good for the 410 2.0. Not completely sure though.

i got a PROLINE 345817 Pre-Cut Flo-Tek Fusion Clear Body for ProPROLINE 345817 Pre-Cut Flo-Tek Fusion and it really dosent fit that great, little too narrow imo maybe a touch short.

any other suggestions?
I have the same body on mine, and i think the wheelbase is a touch too short on the body, maybe 6mm. I had to do some creative trimming to the fenders to make it look ok. Also wont really fit anything but the tekno/scte offset wheels at the height i have it mounted. My +3 wheels rub badly.

IMG_2829.jpeg

IMG_2828.jpeg

I initially purchased the Pro-Line 1/10 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor True Scale Short Course Body for another RTR RC car that I had. When I bought the SCT 410 2.0 I decided that I wanted to use the Raptor body on the SCT 410 instead. I'm using the SCT 410 as a basher so I wasn't after a streamlined/racing body.

I was disappointed that I'd already started cutting out the Raptor body for the other RC as unfortunately I had to trim parts of the front bumper to make it fit the other car. Also as this was a true scale body, the original Tekno body posts were a bit too short to allow sufficient wheel clearance. After making some extended body post the body had more than enough clearance. I'm happy with the end result :)

20240121_164521 1.jpg

I don't know where you had to trim things, but that looks perfectly placed over the wheels. (y)
I widened the wheel openings by removing some off the rear of the rear openings, and some off the front of the front openings. And just tried to trim it to look intentional. I also think it turned out pretty good!

ran mine around for the first time this weekend, highly impressed with it out of the box.

what i was not impressed with was the proline body, that thing cracked all to hell and i didnt even go over very much.

have a JConcepts Illuzion Hi Flow on order, hopefully that holds up better, but i think im going to also order one of the thick rc commit ones

Proline bodies suck. Jconcepts is better. A couple of us use indestructible bodies (TMT, similar to the Russian ones). They're pretty heavy but you can cut as many holes as you like. They're also very, very ugly but hey, each will outlast 10 lexan bodies.

Proline used to sell a bash armor version of the Flo-Tek. Toughest body I've ever used.

Much stronger and better looking than the unbreakable POS (first hand experience). It's a pity it is out of stock.

Proline used to sell a bash armor version of the Flo-Tek. Toughest body I've ever used.

Much stronger and better looking than the unbreakable POS (first hand experience). It's a pity it is out of stock.
Buddy has one, has to keep reinforcing it (at the front fenders, weird). It is NOT tougher than the Turkish TMT bodies, no way. IT's a tie at best. Does look infinitely better though :D

Buddy has one, has to keep reinforcing it (at the front fenders, weird). It is NOT tougher than the Turkish TMT bodies, no way. IT's a tie at best. Does look infinitely better though :D
TMT is out of stock on most their products (if not all of them), right? What alternative is there?

TMT is out of stock on most their products (if not all of them), right? What alternative is there?
They were in stock in German and Austrian shops which I mostly use when I last looked, 70ish Euros.

Recent Popular Liked

Back